Dan Sayle Returns to Racing
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dan Sayle Returns to Racing
[Image: PreTThdr.jpg]

Sulby’s Dan Sayle who was seriously injured during last year’s Classic TT, is set to make a return to road racing at the Blackford’s Pre-TT Classic Road Races being held on the Colas Billown Course on Friday, Saturday and Bank Holiday Monday 24th, 25th & 27th May 2019.

Dan will be riding a 250cc Yamaha in the eight-lap Geoff Duke Junior Superbike Race and less than a fortnight later he will return to the 4.25-mile southside course to race in the 250cc/650cc race at the Colas Post TT Road Races also on a Yamaha twin.

[Image: DanSayle1.jpg]

Dan Sayle said:

‘I am counting the days until I will be back on the gird at Billown for the Pre-TT Classic Races.

‘It has been a long haul since last August, but my determination never deserted me, even at my lowest point to race again and now that I have been discharged from Nobles, I am getting back into a training routine to ensure I am fully fit for May.

Assistant Race Secretary, Rachel Palmer said:

‘It was no surprise to receive not one but two entries from Dan, he made it clear to everyone that he was going to race again despite the serious injuries he sustained in last years’ Classic TT and he has proved will power and determination can prove any doubters wrong.

‘We all look forward to seeing Dan Sayle back at Billown for the Blackford’s Pre-TT Classic Road Races and the Colas Post TT Road Races and wish him safe and enjoyable racing.’

26-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Dan Sayle Returns to Racing - by Malcolm - 26-03-2019, 09:44 AM