TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning)
Furface666 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
RE: TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning)
Hello each and all, hope you're fairing well at this time of uncertainty. Some areas in the new game that I found have rather large inputs into the bike handling are the parts, these can be won in the challenge zone, or bought. Areas of adjustment are engine braking, suspension front and rear, compression for both, gear ratios, front brake power bias, the chassis, wheels, and radiator also fall into levels of improving the bike. The difference between riding a stock level one version bike and one that's nie on fully adjustable is day and night. I have upgraded my MDR supersport bike considerably, and finding that fine line area of riding the bumps and not being too skittish, yet having smooth response through just letting off throttle balance and gears etc it's trial and error, and is now moving the game into a more realistic area for me. So playing the career mode does repay I find using time attack to learn tracks once I know where I'm racing in calendar. Sadly there are some small bugs, issues that hopefully will be sorted in first update or patch whatever or whenever that may be. Apart from those the game is providing to be a useful tool in many ways for now. I watched Moto GP virtual race earlier on YouTube, was pretty good, who knows if something can or will be done with this game the same kinda way?! Anyways, back to settings...!
29-03-2020, 09:45 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TT Isle of Man Ride on the Edge 2.(Releasing tomorrow morning) - by Furface666 - 29-03-2020, 09:45 PM