Paul Collins - R.I.P.
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Paul Collins - R.I.P.
[Image: PaulCollinsRIP.jpg]

It is with great sadness that I have to post the news that my very good friend Paul Collins, sometimes Moderator on the Forum, also known as Warrior on here, passed away late Friday the 18th of September in Nobles Hospital, with his wife and close friends beside him.

Paul was hit with an illness a couple of months ago, and was determined to continue to try and live his life as normally and as routinely as possible, however one evening a few weeks back while doing his nightly run, he collapsed and was taken into Nobles where he was diagnosed as having suffered a cerebrovascular incident (stroke).

Paul asked me to keep the news of his illness private, to which I complied, as he just didn't want to cause any fuss whatsoever for anyone.

Sadly Paul having suffered with the original illness and then the stroke, was not able to survive and passed way yesterday.

I managed to talk with Paul via WhatsApp a couple of times while he was in Nobles, and it was heart breaking to hear him explain to me what had happened and how it was affecting him.

I will miss Paul tremendously as he was a really genuine, caring honest human being, always willing to provide help and assistance to whoever needed it, especially to those in the paddock.

Paul was an active member of the Running fraternity on the Isle of Man, and I am sure that all people who are involved with that activity, will also feel great sadness at his loss.

Rest In Peace Paul -  Never to be forgotten.

(This post was last modified: 20-09-2020, 01:06 AM by Malcolm.)
19-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Paul Collins - R.I.P. - by Malcolm - 19-09-2020, 11:53 AM
RE: Paul Collins - R.I.P. - by Malcolm - 26-09-2020, 03:16 PM