Pullyman: Is this the end of the TT ?
Manxman78 Offline

Threads: 27
RE: Pullyman: Is this the end of the TT ?
The island has felt a significant impact with out the TT & MGP & S100 this year especially the tourism and hospitality hotels have and are still suffering significant financial problems and the isle of man in general has been hit hard because of TT 2020 being
cancelled, I understand that alot of people around the world have lost either a family member(s)'to this terrible disease and people's business around the world have suffered as a result of covid 19, but I can reassure every one that the TT is needed on the island as it's part of the heritage and financialy needed to keep business growing into the future and a massive income to the island and for the government so I can't see the isle of man TT disappearing any time in the near future, and hopefully this will be the case, the isle of man government are still funding the hospitality industry ie hotels because the island's borders remain closed to visitors, the department of Enterprise and Minister Skelly are working hard to come up with a solution for the TT, which we will all find out what there decision will be on TT 21, and an announcement is going to be made before Christmas regarding TT 21 I really hope we have a TT next year it's in the hands of the department of Enterprise and Minister Skelly, fingers crossed, and hopefully we will all know in the coming weeks if there will be a TT 21!!!!, Keep praying everyone.
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2020, 06:31 PM by Manxman78.)
17-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pullyman: Is this the end of the TT ? - by Manxman78 - 17-11-2020, 06:30 PM