Just wanted to say 'hi'
Flags Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
Wink  Just wanted to say 'hi'
Hi everyone, I have to say I was dissapointed when the old forum went and was reluctant to come on here, but after reading a few threads Im pleasantly suprised. Nothing has changed, you are all still a bunch of moaning old sods.hahahahaha.
Cant wait for the racing season to start, bring on the tt, the southern 100 and loads more.
Hope everyone is well and look forward to many more discussions.
Thats all folks xxx
19-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Just wanted to say 'hi'
About time , where you been ?? You still with the waster ?
this used to be a respectable forum , but we soon put paid to that we have successfully brought it down to our level , and now that you have turned up , well what can I say ??

19-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Find Reply
serowmaster Offline

Threads: 4
Quite right smilie

GETTING OLD IS MANDATORY FEELING OLD IS OPTIONAL smilie
19-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Find Reply
Flags Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
Ahhh hello there eddy, king of the moaning old sods! Hope you and dexter are well. X
19-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Find Reply
V Twin Mechanic Offline

Threads: 4
(19-01-2015, 07:54 PM)Steady the Edward Wrote: About time , where you been ?? You still with the waster ?
this used to be a respectable forum , but we soon put paid to that we have successfully brought it down to our level , and now that you have turned up , well what can I say ??

Malcolm would not allow this forum to degenerate iin to what the "other one" had become !
19-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
(19-01-2015, 07:54 PM)Steady the Edward Wrote: About time , where you been ?? You still with the waster ?

I don't think so Eddy, I have had to use the Banning function more in the last two months, than I have in the past 14 years !!!!

Malcolm.

smilie
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2015, 10:24 PM by Malcolm.)
19-01-2015, 10:22 PM
Website Find Reply

Dexter Anne and I are doing well Flags thanks hope you are keeping well , Dexter is saving a big sloppy x just for you , and like you am looking forward to the new season to get underway ,
Malcolm used to have a quiet life with time for a social life , we have put an end to that , the poor lad is a nervous wreck now ha ha ha , can't imagine what he did wrong to end up with us lot as a punishment ,
I hope Malcolm has noted how it is becoming a habit for new members to pick on me from the off lol

20-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Find Reply
Amsterdam Offline

Threads: 1
(20-01-2015, 12:00 AM)Steady the Edward Wrote: Dexter Anne and I are doing well Flags thanks hope you are keeping well , Dexter is saving a big sloppy x just for you , and like you am looking forward to the new season to get underway ,
Malcolm used to have a quiet life with time for a social life , we have put an end to that , the poor lad is a nervous wreck now ha ha ha , can't imagine what he did wrong to end up with us lot as a punishment ,
I hope Malcolm has noted how it is becoming a habit for new members to pick on me from the off lol

Indeed seems to happen a lot, nearing a day time job. You should be entitled to the only paid post on the Forum, should ever it come forward, us lot should vote you in. :-)
20-01-2015, 10:24 AM
Find Reply
y2blade Offline

Threads: 13
Hi, welcome to the forum
20-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Find Reply

Oh don't want a paid job Amsterdam, but if any appreciating member feels inclined I will graciously accept a cup of tea at the Peel brakewater kiosk, on the Thursday of practice week at 11.00 am

20-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Find Reply
Amsterdam Offline

Threads: 1
(20-01-2015, 02:17 PM)Steady the Edward Wrote: Oh don't want a paid job Amsterdam,  but if any appreciating member feels inclined I will graciously accept a cup of tea at the Peel brakewater kiosk, on the Thursday of practice week at 11.00 am

haha, I know you for the happy pensioner you are. So that's you buying my cup of tea and me buying yours! Just cannot fix the date. Gosh if any one does need a paid job, it's me... 2015 said to see more unemployed than before... ow, to be a pensioner! :-)
20-01-2015, 05:19 PM
Find Reply