Hutchy's Back
MIKE B8S Offline

Threads: 4
Hutchy's Back
Looking more like the Ian Hutchinson we all know at long last! Kawasaki's look up to the job so let's hope he gets back on the podium where he belongs in a few weeks time. Getting excited now  Icon_lol
16-05-2015, 07:51 PM
Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 70
RE: Hutchy's Back
i was thinking just that, looks like the fire is back in him good on yer Hutchy
16-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Find Reply
fingy Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Just back from the NW200 Hutchy rode his heart out ,well done !
16-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
it's been a long haul for him , but good to see all the hard work he has put himself through coming to fruition , on the outcome of the NW you have to say it looks like a very interesting TT , lets just hope we have a lot less red flags , fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for all the hospitalized riders and the poor injured lady spectator

16-05-2015, 10:17 PM
Find Reply
chris Offline

Threads: 5
Great results from Hutchy,I hope he can get on the top step of the podium at the TT.
16-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Find Reply
Baldy Gaz Offline
Banned

Threads: 2
As Edward said it's been a long haul for hutchy, but he appears to be making vast improvements. I'm looking g forward to this this year's TT more and more each day.
17-05-2015, 08:51 AM
Find Reply
Ken37.73 Offline

Threads: 1
Class is permanent !
17-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
Just goes to show what having the gear lever on the proper side can do !! they should all be on that side , far more sense , from a safety aspect , and just look what it has done for him , lol

17-05-2015, 09:38 AM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

Threads: 25
im not hutchy's biggest fan but i too recognise he done a very good job at the northwest
very pleassed for him
nice reward for paul bird aswell having faith in hutchy after shaun muir dropped him
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

proud to own and ride a british motorcycle  triumph daytona 675 Hehe
17-05-2015, 10:23 AM
Find Reply
Smidsy Offline
Orange Army - Windy Corner

Threads: 1
Im with you Scaramanga, not his biggest fan, I think he really let himself and the TT down last year when he started to throw his toys from the pram, (club races comment especially).
That said, there's no doubt the boy can ride, and he's had to do it the hard way so I wish him all the best. 

A good NW200 means he comes to the island on form, and should be full of confidence. Another top rider on form can only be good for the overall meeting.
"I stole these views from the cools kids, so I could fit in."
You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, you get old because you stop riding
17-05-2015, 01:20 PM
Find Reply
Superbike Offline

Great to see Hutchy back in the mix, he's worked super hard at getting back up to speed, a great inspiration and proves that hard work does pay off (well some times).
Speedy recovery to all involved at the incident at the NW200.
17-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Find Reply
spannerman Offline

Threads: 28
I am not the biggest Hutchy fan either but I do hope for his sake he is not going to ride beyond 100% in order to prove to Shaun Muir wrong, in fact there are a couple of riders for various reasons may ride harder than ever this year and worries me a little.
17-05-2015, 09:39 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

know what you mean spanners
for me with hutchy theres just something about him that im sort of not comftorble with cant put my finger on it
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

17-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Find Reply
Mad_Sunday Offline

Yeah I'm really glad to see him back in form. My first thought after watching him at the NW200, was that most of the field will now end up one place lower down in the results.

Pete
Hackintosh laptop, cos it's cheaper than a Mac but works the same Icon_biggrin
17-05-2015, 11:42 PM
Find Reply
jimmy182 Offline

Can't really call a couple of races at 1 meeting back on form. I'm with
Spannerman and scara on this. He throws it down the road more often than not these days. Something you can get away with on the bsb short circuits unfortunately not the case at the TT.
19-05-2015, 10:21 PM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

(19-05-2015, 10:21 PM)ive never knocked his ridding i actualy think he is a good riderjimmy182 Wrote: Can't really call a couple of races at 1 meeting back on form. I'm with
Spannerman and scara on this. He throws it down the road more often than not these days. Something you can get away with on the bsb short circuits unfortunately not the case at the TT.

ive never knocked his ridding i actually think hes a good rider  however i think theres better out there and i certaintly dont class him as a great
his 5 in a week tt was over hyped
im not a hutchy fan but i do think he deserves my respect for what he does on track and a bit more for to continue after what hes gone through
any rider who races the tt deserves respect

20-05-2015, 06:28 PM
Find Reply
cregnybaa Offline

Threads: 9
(20-05-2015, 06:28 PM)scaramanga Wrote:
(19-05-2015, 10:21 PM)ive never knocked his ridding i actualy think he is a good riderjimmy182 Wrote: Can't really call a couple of races at 1 meeting back on form. I'm with

ive never knocked his ridding i actually think hes a good rider  however i think theres better out there and i certaintly dont class him as a great
im not a hutchy fan but i do think he deserves my respect for what he does on track and a bit more for to continue after what hes gone through

5 in a week over hyped??. well to win a TT is something special, but to win 5 in one week that is very special however you hype it. i think had he not of had that accident he would have probably won evan more TTs,  good luck to him i say.
21-05-2015, 03:22 AM
Find Reply
cookie77 Offline

Threads: 3
5 wins overhyped? Ask Guy Martin how good it'd feel to win 1?

He is definitely a good rider no doubt. After his crash and without top roads machinery he has struggled but it's nice to see him at the sharp end- whether everyone has moved on too much to win another tt after the years he missed/ wasn't fit is yet to be seen, but for him to still be competing shows the person he is.
21-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Find Reply
scaramanga Offline

(21-05-2015, 03:22 AM)cregnybaa Wrote:
(20-05-2015, 06:28 PM)scaramanga Wrote:
(19-05-2015, 10:21 PM)ive never knocked his ridding i actualy think he is a good riderjimmy182 Wrote: Can't really call a couple of races at 1 meeting back on form. I'm with

5 in a week over hyped??. well to win a TT is something special, but to win 5 in one week that is very special however you hype it. i think had he not of had that accident he would have probably won evan more TTs,  good luck to him i say.
5 tt wins ever is good and 5 in a week is unbelievable but he got them after many top riders had problems thyats why i say its been over hyped

21-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Find Reply
jimmy182 Offline

To finish 1st 1st you've got to finish and all that and I'm not taking anything away from what he's achieved. I'm a fan of his along with every other singe person who sets off down glencluchtury road on race day. Just think he bins it too much these days.
21-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Find Reply