Seamus Greene xmas cards
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
Seamus Greene xmas cards
ok folks the address for sending xmas cards to Seamus is Seamus Greene c/o DUNLOE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL,GWEEDORE RD,DUNLOE, CO DONEGAL, EIRE thanks Baylon for the address.
Roll on Kells 2010
03-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Find Reply
Jo Rowe Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Seamus Greene xmas cards
Pykey,

I was going to do a thread anyway, to let people know that it is Seamus's birthday on 20th December. He always said I was the only one who ever remembered! Let's prove him wrong!

Jo
03-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
(03-12-2010, 03:44 PM)Jo Rowe Wrote: Pykey,

I was going to do a thread anyway, to let people know that it is Seamus's birthday on 20th December. He always said I was the only one who ever remembered! Let's prove him wrong!

Jo

thanks jo i didnt know about seamus b/day
Roll on Kells 2010
06-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
posted on my site, Thanks Guys for remembering, weather not good here, i was hoping to have got up tosee him before Christmas, but not ooking good, i got a nice Christmas Card from his Mum the other day, she says, not much change, its sad really, but i deo beleive that ONE day he will come out of this, keep praying

Its almost Christmas time again, and again, I am asking you, if you could take a Few mins to write an extra Christmas card, to send to our good friend Seamus Greene.
It would be good if you could send Seamus a geetings card, the nurses are so good to him, they read ALL the cards to him, so feel free what you want to write, you will make someone smile
It is also his birthday to morrow! (20th dec)
send your cards to;
Seamus Greene
c/o Dunloe Community Hopsital
Gweedore Road
Dunloe
Co Donegal
Southern Ireland

Thanks
Baylon
19-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Website Find Reply