WORX TEAMS UP WITH RELENTLESS BY TAS SUZUKI
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
WORX TEAMS UP WITH RELENTLESS BY TAS SUZUKI
[Image: relentlesshdr.jpg]

Worx Power Tools will partner Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing in British and international road racing in 2011.

Said Team Manager Philip Neill:

"Worx represents quality, making our job of promoting its products very easy indeed. In fact the support of Worx has enabled us to expand our racing commitments for 2011 representing Suzuki in the British Supersport Championship with Alastair Seeley on the all-new GSX-R600.

"Worx will also be involved in our British Superbike and International Road Racing programmes as a team partner. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Worx for its commitment to TAS Racing and also to our existing partners and title sponsor Relentless for welcoming Worx into the fold."

Worx Managing Director Clive Daley said:

"We are delighted to be able to show our continued support to Suzuki and BSB by becoming secondary partners of the Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing team. The Worx Professional brand stands for innovation, quality and performance and we believe the Relentless Suzuki race team has similar characteristics. Also, experience has shown British Superbike provides a fantastic platform to engage with our consumers. When it came down to it the choice to partner Relentless Suzuki by TAS was an easy one to make; not only does it allow us to build on our existing relationship with Suzuki, but the Relentless team is extremely professional with great ambition, which aligns perfectly with our brand."

[Image: worxsuzihdr.jpg]
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
22-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Website Find Reply