Manx Grand Prix Newcomers Visits 2011
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Manx Grand Prix Newcomers Visits 2011
[Image: mgpfestivalbig.gif]

Provisional plans to assist competitors considering entering the 2011 Manx Grand Prix Newcomers races include visits to the Island on February 25/26th and then later in March 2011. The weekends offer an opportunity to start the process of getting to grips with the Mountain Circuit under the guidance of experienced TT and MGP competitors. There is also the chance to meet with race organisers, Manx Motor Cycle Club officials and technical staff.

To register your interest and get your name on our mailing list simply click here and forward brief details of your racing background. We hope to be able to confirm dates and details of any funding that might be available to support riders early in January.

Here's what some of last year's competitors in the Newcomers races thought of the Newcomers visits held in February / March 2010:

Tony: "Cant thank you enough for all you've done for me this weekend. Could you also pass on my gratitude to all involved riders/ officials / tea lady etc Thanks again ! I wanted to thank yourself and everyone at MGP for all there help advice etc had a fantastic event in spite of not finishing the races and will be back next year, I absolutely loved it ! "

Robert: "Just writing to thank you for an enjoyable and informative visit at the weekend. I found everyone I met to be very helpful and passionate about the Manx which has certainly motivated me even more to compete!"

Scott: "We had a very good weekend, well organized, very informative and friendly. Even more excited now for the forth coming MGP! Could you please forward our thanks to all that we met over the weekend especially the racers, their advice and talk through of the course was brilliant."

Steve: " I'm sure you will receive emails from the others, but I'm sure I speak on their behalf when I say thanks for a fantastic weekend. I was so worthwhile and we were made to feel so welcome."

Kamil: "Thank you very much for the great weekend what I spent on the Isle of Man. It gave me a lot of energy for that big challenge to race on Manx GP!"

To register your interest click here
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
06-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Website Find Reply