Just spreading the word...
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
Just spreading the word...
Hi All..!!

First hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy New Year...!!

OK, so I am doing my best to spread the word.... and just today I met two guys that have never been to the MGP, but are planning to make this year's MGP. BUT last year they not only did attend the TT, but the one (both..?) marshalled... So, I was all over them to be marshalls at this year's MGP...

Next I have been contacted directly by one racer and just recently heard of two more guys that want to race in the MGP this summer...!! I have asked those two guys to contact me directly, then I will see what their issues are and refer them as needed... (besides their money concerns..which we all have..)

I hope they all make it...!!

It may be January, but we all know how fast time can fly by..!!!

Cheers..!!!

Ron Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2011, 08:28 AM by Gstarron.)
09-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Find Reply
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
RE: Just spreading the word...
Interesting and sad.... well I just heard from the one racer... and I am a bit over whelmed for this chap... He has had no luck (so far) getting his license for the MGP, but says no problem getting one for the TT.... this makes no sense to me.. Seems like it should be the other way around...(harder to get a TT entry than a MGP entry..).. I was under the impression that a U.S. race license and racing in the U.S. would be acceptable... if not, then... well i would rather not wish to go there...
09-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Find Reply
David Taylor Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Just spreading the word...
Have you brought this matter to the attention of the MMCC? One of the specific objectives of the revised race format for 2011 is to broaden the spectator appeal of the MGP and raise its profile. The presence of foreign riders is certainly a significant factor in attaining those objectives!
David Taylor
14-01-2011, 12:30 AM
Find Reply