To Day
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
To Day
http://www.irishracephotography.com/phpB...f=1&t=1009

After the bad weather we had on the run up to Christmas, I Finally got up to Dungloe to see Seamus (Greene)to day.
Unfortunately, no change, BUT he was smiling like a good un!.
As usual, I had my wisecracks with him, about the different happenings on the motor bike front, he was sure taking all in, but when i mentioned Victor Gilmores name, you should have seen his face, it just dropped!, whilst Seamus may be incapable of doing anything, he is certainly mentally alert, i got talking again after we watched a bit of TV, and i mentioned the sad tragic death of Micheala Harte, but when i told him how it happened, he really screwed his face up, mouth opened, as if, : This cant be true!
I was very surprized at his reaction to this, and for a wee while, he just stared away from me!
I Pray, that some day Seamus will crack out of this, he deffo knows what we are saying etc, but if only he could respond.
Over the year, many people ask me how Seamus is doing?, i usually tell them, and ask them if they could pay him a visit, most of them will say, Yeah, Must Do That!!!!
I Know it isnt easy finding time to do so, Dungloe isnt exactly beside home for most of us, But when i was looking through the visitors book, It was amazing to see that some people ( no names mentioned) took the time to come over from the Isel Of Man, to visit Seamus, BUT only a few from our own community have bothered to do so!, I know who they are, and i THANK them VERY MUCH for taking the time to do so.
On my way to day, i stopped here and there to take a few photos, the rd to Dungloe is a wonderful scenic route, maybe with these photos, I Might be able to entice you to take your family/wife/Partner/bit on the side or whatever, and head out for the day, with The Community Hospital in Dungloe as your Destination.
I PROMISE you, you will NOT be dissappointed.
Baylon

FINTOWN
[Image: aRIMG0047.jpg]

[Image: aRIMG0048.jpg]

[Image: aRIMG0049.jpg]

[Image: aRIMG0050.jpg]
Just to make sure ya on the right rd!
[Image: aRIMG0051.jpg]

[Image: aRIMG0054.jpg]

[Image: aRIMG0056.jpg]

[Image: A058-2.jpg]

[Image: A060-2.jpg]

[Image: A062-2.jpg]

[Image: A063-1.jpg]
When you see this sign, TURN RIGHT;
[Image: A065-1.jpg]

[Image: A066-1.jpg]

Then at Mini Roundabout, Turn Right;
[Image: A068-5.jpg]

[Image: A067-5.jpg]

100yds up this rd;
[Image: A069-2.jpg]

[Image: a070-2.jpg]

[Image: a071-2.jpg]

The Nurses are VERY Friendly, you wont have a problem seeeing Seamus
So, What You doing Next SAT/SUN?
Baylon
PS, This would be a good road on a Bike!!
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011, 08:05 PM by Baylon McCaughey.)
16-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: To Day
Many thanks for the posting Baylon.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who appreciate this and also the fact that you retain the connection with Seamus with your visits.

Sincerest best wishes to Seamus and his family and let's hope that he continues to improve as time goes by.

Malcolm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
16-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Website Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
RE: To Day
You are a champion, Baylon. Thanks.
18-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Find Reply