Hutchinson set for dramatic return
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hutchinson set for dramatic return
[Image: swanyamahahdr.gif]

Ian Hutchinson looks set for an astonishing return to the BSB paddock this season after it was confirmed today (Wednesday) that he has signed a two-year deal with Shaun Muir's team to race the Swan Yamaha at the major international road races.

Record-breaking five-time Isle of Man TT winner Hutchinson has been out of action since the penultimate round of last year's Fuchs-Silkolene British Supersport Championship at Silverstone when he crashed out in the race and broke his tibia and fibula and required several operations to save his leg. Now though he is fighting to get back to fitness so that he can return to racing onboard the Yamaha and is also aiming for a return to the Supersport class.

[Image: hutchyyamaha2.jpg]

Hutchinson said:

"I can't wait to be back on the track as just sitting on the bike felt mega. The team believe in me and joining the team has given me a real boost for my rehab. I want to repay the team for the faith they have put in me and I still want to win every race I am in."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2011, 04:21 PM by Malcolm.)
26-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Website Find Reply