RELENTLESS SUZUKI SET FOR SPANISH TEST
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RELENTLESS SUZUKI SET FOR SPANISH TEST
[Image: relentless2011hdr.jpg]

Relentless Suzuki by TAS Racing will head to Spain for the opening test of the year at Cartagena on March 3-6th with riders flying in from Northern Ireland, England and Australia.

Alastair Seeley, now in his third full season with the team, is no stranger to Relentless Suzuki's pre-season testing programme and Guy Martin is well settled after a pre-Christmas test on the team's GSX-R1000 Superbike. Australian Josh Brookes, the team's sole representative in this season's British Superbike Championship, has been riding a 'tricked-up' GSX-R1000 in Australia, sent out to him by the team in November - letting him learn the characteristics of the Suzuki before he makes the long journey to Europe next week. And he can't wait to get started.

Josh Brookes:

"After riding different machinery for so long, I'm surprised just how quick the Suzuki felt so natural to me; I did feel at home on it straight away. Yes it is technically a street bike, but it gave me the chance to set up things like footrest and handlebar positioning before Spain. I'm more driven than I have ever been for a season - after a spending time at home doing different activities every day to keep myself focussed - and I've never been so fit.

"I'm now looking forward to meeting all the guys in my new team and getting to know them before the season starts. I hear quite a few of them are into Mountain Biking and Motocross so that should be fun; we can have a laugh and hang out together.

"I'll be in the Fox Sport TV studio this weekend in Sydney and I'm on the commentary team for the World Superbike races at Phillip Island, which gives me a chance to tell everyone what I'm doing this season and give them some information on the team before I leave for Spain on Monday."

Philip Neill - Team Manager:

"I think everyone in the team is looking forward to getting stuck in this season and it will be nice to have all the guys out in Spain together. Josh is pleased with what he's achieved at home in Australia on the GSX-R1000. He had suspension and different bits and pieces sent out also, so it's given him a base-setting and a head-start before he jumps on the Superbike proper."
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
22-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Website Find Reply