DAINESE INCREASES ITS INVOLVEMENT IN BIKESPORT
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
DAINESE INCREASES ITS INVOLVEMENT IN BIKESPORT
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

Dainese has made two significant announcements that will see it increase its commitment to motorcycle sport. The Italian protective clothing company has reaffirmed its association with the Isle of Man TT races fuelled by Monster Energy and launched a new partnership with the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship.

Dainese will continue its relationship with the Isle of Man TT races for 2011 and 2012 in its capacity of Official Safety Partner. The agreement, which started three years ago, has led to dealer trips, VIP racer visits and the development of Guy Martin as a key member of the Dainese R&D team.

Paul Phillips, TT Motorsport Manager commented:

"We strive to be associated with proactive partners at the TT and Dainese has been exactly that by using the TT as an active test-bed for their innovative D-Air system. The company has also delivered to the TT names that we could only have dreamed of in earlier years, including Giacomo Agostini, Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi. They get the TT, and we're very happy to see them continue this relationship for another two years."

For 2011, the Superbike race on Saturday 6th June will be referred to as the Dainese Superbike TT and the D-Truck, which travels the world with the MotoGP championship as a test laboratory for Dainese, will be present in the TT paddock to help launch the innovative D-Air race suit that will soon be available to the public.

[Image: daineselogo.jpg]

Fabio Muner, Dainese's marketing manager commented:

"The TT for us is a great brand link and we see it as a global communication platform. Guy Martin is now a great friend of Dainese and he has helped a lot in our D-Air development program, taking the product from the MotoGP track, through road racing and into the retail market. We are proud to continue our association with this great event."

Dainese and AGV will also become the Official Safety Partner of British Superbikes under the banner of Italian Legendary Protection (ILP), developing an existing relationship with Guy Martin and a new deal with Josh Brookes, both of whom will campaign their Relentless Suzuki by TAS GSX-R machines in the Superstock and the Superbike classes respectively.

"We're very excited about this new partnership," said Stuart Higgs, BSB Series Director. "Dainese and AGV are iconic brands and it's our aim as a series to link with elite partners and help them achieve their goals using what we believe is the best national race series in the world. Most importantly Dainese are pioneers in the evolvement of riders’ personal protection and we shall be working proactively with them in this ongoing process."

Dainese will have a high level of visibility at each BSB event with trackside branding and branded team-wear for BSB event staff. The official safety bike riders will be protected by Dainese, and there will be a Dainese retail site at each of the 12 rounds. The D-Truck will attend selected rounds and there will also be personal appearances from UK-based Dainese riders such as Leon Haslam and Tom Sykes, both of whom are competing in the Superbike World Championship.

[Image: dainesettpromo.jpg]

PICTURE SHOWS: Fabio Muner – DAINESE (centre) with Paul Phillips ISLE OF MAN TT (L) and Stuart Higgs BSB ® after announcing TT and BSB official safety partnerships.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2011, 01:24 PM by Malcolm.)
04-03-2011, 01:21 PM
Website Find Reply