Conrod Back on Track!!!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Conrod Back on Track!!!
[Image: mcadoogif.gif]

McAdoo Kawasaki Racing's Conor Cummins returned from injury ahead of schedule with his first laps at Cartagena in Spain last weekend and says that he is feeling really happy to be back on track.

Conrod made his racing return with the Blackhorse Kawasaki team for the first time since his horrific accident at the Isle of Man TT last season. The TT Superbike lap record holder rider admitted he felt comfortable straight away proving that his previous injuries have done little to hinder his enthusiasm on track.

The Ramsey Rocket said:

"It is awesome being back on the bike and it feels great. It has been the first time back on a bike here and it still feels the same as any other test. I have been getting back into it and just been making minor changes but everything is feeling positive and I don't seem to be struggling because of the previous injuries so I am really happy." He was also enthusiastic about his first impressions of the new 2011 ZX-10R describing it as a 'real step forward'.

The McAdoo team continue to prepare the 2011 Kawasaki bikes and look forward to the season with genuine excitement. The team are also delighted to have continued support from energy drink giant Monster Energy. Monster have supported McAdoo Kawasaki since 2009 and hopefully 2011 will be our most successful season together.

[Image: conortesting2.jpg]
Pic by Ben Davies
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2011, 01:24 PM by Malcolm.)
09-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Website Find Reply