Foggy Bike delayed
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Foggy Bike delayed
Pykey

Hardly a wind up.Bet Kenny Roberts would agree with me,I've heard him say similar things but then wot would he know !!! he's an idiot !!
28-06-2002, 11:13 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, Right, Whatever, Think we will agree to differ on this argument. Still think your way off though.
Stella.
28-06-2002, 11:51 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

So what do you suggest we do then, Jim. Only run races for the winner...no other entrants....but, hey, then he'd be last too, wouldn't he, and you would call him a loser. When you can do better than these guys, you will be qualified to criticise, till then your opinion is of no value....or interest.
28-06-2002, 12:41 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

The Witch

If Haydon etc can get bikes to race in WSB good luck to them but going on past performances,they will struggle.
I never said anything about 1 rider races etc
By the way how was your motorcycle career ? Tell me your real name,so I can think back on your many victories !! You sound very knowledgable on racing,you must have been very successful.
28-06-2002, 01:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok curiosity has got the better of me, whats your racing CV then ?
28-06-2002, 02:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stella

Never won a TT or GP.I just watch and help out where I can.
Never claimed to be a racer.
28-06-2002, 02:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mr Smith ???

May I ask why you continue to post using a false e-mail address, even after we asked you to remedy this anomaly.

Please either post with a real e-mail address, or don't use one at all.

That way, if you wish your identity to remain hidden, it will be, although suspicion will always remain as to just who you are.

We remind you that we can track every user of this BB, and if necessary we will do so, if the facility is abused.

28-06-2002, 02:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re:" Jim Smith "
Well you obviously don`t live, breath and love the sport as i do because everything i get back from you is totaly negative. Certainly wouldn`t pick you to be in my team, no offence meant.
Stella
28-06-2002, 03:15 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Lots of people know who I am, and have been helped by me. I raced, and never won a thing, but I know a winner when I see one....I look for winners....not looking for you.
28-06-2002, 03:43 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh, btw, I'm the witch........ be afraid.....very afraid......heehee
28-06-2002, 03:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks likes you have cast a spell on Mr Smith Helen or have you hit hit with your broom stick?
28-06-2002, 06:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just smiled blithely at him, Pykey........they hate that, you know......always think you know something they don't. WHICH I DO!Lol!
28-06-2002, 07:30 PM