Arai unveils latest limited edition Isle of Man TT Races helmet
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Arai unveils latest limited edition Isle of Man TT Races helmet
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

Drudi design celebrates 100 years of the Mountain Course

Leading motorsport helmet manufacturer Arai has unveiled its latest limited edition helmet, as part of the company’s sponsorship of the Isle of Man TT Races, fuelled by Monster Energy.

The helmet has been designed by top Italian designer Aldo Drudi who has also designed helmets for leading motorcycle riders such as Marco Luchinelli, Kevin Schwantz, Mick Doohan, Alex Crivillé, Kenny Roberts Jr, Marco Melandri, Manuel Poggiali and Valentino Rossi.

The design features a tribute to the iconic 37¾ mile Mountain Course, which this year celebrates its 100th anniversary. Many of the famous bends and landmark names are listed prominently on both sides of the helmet. It also carries the official TT Races logo and the famous Manx triskelion.

The 2011 Isle of Man TT Series helmet is the second in a series of three as part of Arai’s commercial partnership with the TT organisation and is restricted to a limited edition of 500 units. It is based on the highly successful professional racing bred RX-7 GP model and is fully road legal.

[Image: drudi1.jpg][Image: drudi2.jpg]

Several high profile TT riders will wear the new TT Series helmet during the 2011 TT Races and it will also be used by the event’s travelling marshals during their official duties.

The helmet retails at £699.99 (?899.00) and will be exclusively distributed by Arai’s UK importer Phoenix Distribution through their five star dealer Crossan Motorcycles.

The Arai RX-7 GP Isle of Man TT Series mini-website is featured on the http://www.araihelmet-europe.com website and has been updated for the 2011 edition. Full information about the 2011 Isle of Man TT Series can be found here.

Allan Bell, MHK, Minister, Department of Economic Development commented:

“I am delighted that Arai has once again created such a prestigious helmet and their 2011 design is a fitting tribute to the TT Mountain Course’s anniversary. The company has a long record of involvement with the TT Races and is a valued partner.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
22-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Website Find Reply