Unregistered

Re: Jim Smith the talent spotter.
Ha ha, TFI Friday Harvey ?
cheers Stella.
28-06-2002, 03:29 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well said harvey, and whose your tip for the top?
28-06-2002, 03:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

28-06-2002, 05:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I wonder what Jim Smith's opinions on sidecars are ? It will be interesting to see if they are the same as those of the person who was posting under the pseudonym 'Hello' a while back !
28-06-2002, 06:09 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harvey

Dont be silly...I never said I expect a rider to win every race..did I ? Ok.. Have Haydon,Walker h done anything on inferior machinerey to sugest they deserve better machinery.If they have,show me these results..Harvey you can't !!
As for the the talent spotting,joke attempt....if a rider does well in a bad field of riders..is he a great racer ??

Harvey..your humour and logic is poor !!
28-06-2002, 10:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

28-06-2002, 11:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

re. have haydon and walker done anything on inferior machinery? well, the results that chris has had this year on the kwak speak for themselves, apart from his obvious ailment. have you ever tried concentrating for 40 minutes without blinking???. where are the other 4 cylinder riders??? no [expletive] where. what did haydon do last year? no rider in the WORLD did [expletive] all, not anything on an r7, it was dog slow. it might as well have been given to the purple helmets to practice on. he rode so very hard to try and win, he went down time and time again. the boy is a star, first class. a rich daddy he might have [so did hailwood], but he is the bravest of the brave. chris is in the same class, very brave, very fast, very skillful, on inferior machinery and pushes it too far trying to catch up with equal or lesser calibre riders on far, far superior bikes. both these kids have beaten bayliss et al on an equal playing field. so mr smith, or whatever your REAL name is shut the [expletive] up tll you know what you are talking about. oh and by the way, this is my real name and real e-mail address, so if you want to correspond, feel free, your e-mail messages won't be returned as undelivered. unlike yours.and if you happen to be in skerries, i will be in fingals cave and the raven on wednesday night, so come on over and put your views to a proper race fan. see how long you last.
ade!
28-06-2002, 11:45 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well said Ade ! Oh yes, rich dad James may well have ( so what difference should this make? ) but his mum n dad stood freezing with the rest of us at Knockhill BSB and most other circuits, for the last few yrs stopwatch in hand supporting their son and very nice people they are too.
29-06-2002, 12:07 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harvey/Stella/Ade

no point continuing this..last thing i will say...within 2 seasons Haydon,Toseland and Walker will be back racing in UK full time.not good enough.i reckon you know it 2,to prouud to say so.

29-06-2002, 12:16 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harvey

you mighht be obsessed with J. Moodie,doesnt mean ure your an expert on racing.
By the way,still causing arguments in "the
other place" lol...ure not to popular over there,i heard them call you a pompous so and so !!!
don't be angry,just fall back on your knowledge and humour !!

see you for now !!
29-06-2002, 12:21 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

By his words he shall be judged
29-06-2002, 01:59 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh that hurt, have a nice day.

Harvey T.

29-06-2002, 09:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mr Smith i suggest you take up train spotting preferably on Crewe station because your getting boring now.
29-06-2002, 11:25 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Jim Smith the talent spotter....THE END
ALL

You'll be glad to hear I'm going to end this conversation.
So,you all can concentrate now on Haydon,Toseland amd Walker's future victories in WSB.Stll reckon this lot isn't good enough and will be back in BSB shortly.

29-06-2002, 01:34 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

PYKEY

Train spotting,don't think so...too high a chance of bumping into you !!
29-06-2002, 01:35 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Jim Smith the talent spotter....THE END
proud? oh yes, proud of every one of them. switch the light off on ya way out!
ade!
29-06-2002, 03:24 PM