Blackhorse Kawasaki's Testing at Darley Moor
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Blackhorse Kawasaki's Testing at Darley Moor
[Image: blackhorsekawasaki.gif]

Blackhorse Kawasaki's Victor Cox and Conor Cummins have had another run-out on their new 2011 machinery when they tested the new Ninja ZX-10R at Darley Moor on Monday.

The threatening bad weather eventually materialised but not before the Metzeler National Superstock 1000 duo had again impressed in the decidedly cold conditions. Conor and Victor managed approximately 25 laps each before the rain arrived, with their feedback once again being very favourable indeed.

Team manager/rider Ian Lougher was busy at Darley with the Welshman also having his first look at Stewart Smith's Kawasaki ER-6 650 Supertwin. Two damp sessions were completed on the new bike with Ian commenting afterwards, 'I really enjoyed that, the bike felt real good and needed no adjustments whatsoever'.

He will ride the bike at the three Scarborough meetings and the Southern 100 with the Ulster Grand Prix in August also on the cards.

The team will continue their preparation for the new season with the BSB pre-season tests at Brands Hatch on April 12th and at Snetterton the following day. The season proper gets underway on April 17th when Lougher will be in action at the Ian Watson National Spring Cup Road Races at Oliver's Mount.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
06-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Website Find Reply