Maria Costello makes her Ducati debut
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Maria Costello makes her Ducati debut
[Image: mariaclogo.gif]

Maria Costello MBE, one of the most recognisable faces in British Motorcyling, will ride in this week’s first round of the Rapid Solicitors Ducati 848 Challenge at Brands Hatch.

Maria has never before raced a Ducati during her career but now the 848 Challenge has presented her with an opportunity to realise an ambition of racing a Ducati Superbike. She will be the first female to compete in the 848 Challenge when she rides the Ducati UK VIP bike over two races during the Easter weekend.

Maria commented on her Ducati debut,

"I am so excited about this opportunity, I have always loved Ducati’s and I have ridden many of the Superbikes on track days, but never before in a race. I tested the 848 at Brands last week and it is fantastic bike and I am really looking forward to racing it in front of a big crowd."

The first round of the 848 Challenge will take place over the Easter Weekend, 22 to 24 April, and is an official support race for the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship.

Maria will also be supporting the breast cancer charity CoppaFeel this season.

For further information about Maria Costello visit http://www.costelloracing.com
19-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Website Find Reply