2011 The Gorse Lea Marshals’ Mountain of ChocolaTTe Course
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390

The Gorse Lea Marshals are ecstatic to announce their recently-signed research contract with Cocoa Red, Master Chocolatiers of Port St Mary. The terms of the agreement are still under wrappers, but it is patently obvious to all but the most uninformed that field and hedge trials of the new, limited edition, TT100 Bar will be carried out at the round bale under rigorous laboratory conditions.

Following the signing of the historic deal a spokesman for Cocoa Red stated euphorically, “Our team of Chocolatiers has trained under many of the best Master Chocolatiers in the chocolate industry. It is our Chocolatiers’ aim to produce the finest and most innovative flavours of chocolate. Never satisfied with the ordinary, our Chocolatiers are always creating new and dynamic flavours. Every chocolate at Cocoa Red is handcrafted with expertise, care and plenty of flair. A truly unique product is always assured. We are obviously very excited at the prospect that our newest creation may be endorsed by the Gorse Lea Marshals; but only following extensive testing, of course. We are hopeful, that our luxury bar may carry the prestigious "Suppliers of Luxury Manx Chocolates to The Gorse Lea Marshals seal of approval.”

[Image: cocoaredposter.jpg]

A Gorse Lea Marshals’ spokesman stated,

“This ish arguabbubbly yum ob the mmmosht yummporrtant chocummentsh ever shhined im the imtereshts of schhhhientific researccch.”

Cocoa Red Limited Edition TT100 Bars will be available from leading retailers from 1st May 2011.

www.cocoared.com
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2011, 01:39 PM by Malcolm.)
14-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Website Find Reply
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63
RE: 2011 The Gorse Lea Marshals’ Mountain of ChocolaTTe Course
The Gorse Lea Boys have been getting down to some serious practice for the difficult task ahead.

[Image: chocolate-bunny.jpg]
21-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Find Reply
John Foster Offline

With just a week to go before the launch of the Classic, Cocoa Red, TT Mountain Course, 100th Anniversary, Limited Edition, Gorse Lea Marshals Approved, Gourmet Chocolate Bar, queues of enthusiastic chocolate connoisseurs are already gathering at Port St Mary.
[Image: wbr_96.jpg]
24-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
What a truly scrumptious idea.......

It is almost a shame to eat it but I will certainly be noshing some when I hit the Island..

Gobble gobble gobble

Looks good but do not give any to your dog !
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
24-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Website Find Reply
John Foster Offline

29-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Find Reply