TT practice
pat slinn Offline

Threads: 37
TT practice
Guess what ??!!, TT practice will be under way this time next week, the excitement and enthusiasm on this site is DEAFENING !!
23-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
RE: TT practice
(23-05-2011, 08:09 PM)pat slinn Wrote: Guess what ??!!, TT practice will be under way this time next week, the excitement and enthusiasm on this site is DEAFENING !!
Difficult to get excited when you live so far away. Frustrated might be a better word, so maybe then, it's timely for me to wish all the competitors and marshals a very successful and more importantly, safe, TT.
I especially wish Cameron Donald the best of Aussie Luck. He's a good lad.
Anyone know if Australian, David Johnston (last year's newcomer award recipient) is racing?
23-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Find Reply
chris Offline

Threads: 5
(23-05-2011, 10:39 PM)Jan Grainger Wrote:
(23-05-2011, 08:09 PM)pat slinn Wrote: Guess what ??!!, TT practice will be under way this time next week, the excitement and enthusiasm on this site is DEAFENING !!
Difficult to get excited when you live so far away. Frustrated might be a better word, so maybe then, it's timely for me to wish all the competitors and marshals a very successful and more importantly, safe, TT.
I especially wish Cameron Donald the best of Aussie Luck. He's a good lad.
Anyone know if Australian, David Johnston (last year's newcomer award recipient) is racing?

I have just had a quick look through my TT Programme, and I don't see Dave Johston's name. I seem to remember that he was not going to race in the TT this year, because of other commitments.
23-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Those of us who are loyal to this personal website (and I'm sure there are a few hiding but reading all of our bits and pieces) are raring to go and look forward to seeing people from previous years and also making new aquaintances on the Island.

Malcolm, I will be wearing my TTWEBSITE cap with pride a lot of the time and hope that you fans who hit the Island over the next two weeks will speak to me where-ever we meet. See you at Bill Snellings Photo-exhibition ! See you on the prom !!! See you in the Paddock area !!!!

Hit counts on this site (at least 662 in one case) tell us that there are people reading the site, so tell me who you are...

I would like to see your identities even if you just agree or disagree with our strings.

Please, tell us if you are going to the TT or tell us why you can't make the visit.

I'm catching the ferry on Sunday !!! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2011, 08:33 PM by ian huntly.)
25-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Website Find Reply
pitlane07 Offline

Threads: 31
(25-05-2011, 05:51 PM)ian huntly Wrote: Those of us who are loyal to this personal website (and I'm sure there are a few hiding but reading all of our bits and pieces) are raring to go and look forward to seeing people from previous years and also making new aquaintances on the Island.

Malcolm, I will be wearing my TTWEBSITE cap with pride a lot of the time and hope that you fans who hit the Island over the next two weeks will speak to me where-ever we meet. See you at Bill Snellings Photo-exhibition ! See you on the prom !!! See you in the Paddock area !!!!

Hit counts on this site (at least 662 in one case) tell us that there are people reading the site, so tell me who you are...

I would like to see your identities even if you just agree or disagree with our strings.

Please, tell us if you are going to the TT or tell us why you can't make the visit.

My gear is on boat as we speak my mate takes it over in car,flying fri am from liverpool.Next job is to sign on at race office,and say hello to everyome,then go to my local The woodbourne for 1730 fri night ,tt begins from their.Will be in pitlane from sat pm locking after s cars,say hello, hope you all have a great tt,cheers pitlane 07
PITLANE 07
26-05-2011, 03:08 PM
Find Reply
pat slinn Offline

Threads: 37
(26-05-2011, 03:08 PM)pitlane07 Wrote:
(25-05-2011, 05:51 PM)ian huntly Wrote: Those of us who are loyal to this personal website (and I'm sure there are a few hiding but reading all of our bits and pieces) are raring to go and look forward to seeing people from previous years and also making new aquaintances on the Island.

My gear is on boat as we speak my mate takes it over in car,flying fri am from liverpool.Next job is to sign on at race office,and say hello to everyome,then go to my local The woodbourne for 1730 fri night ,tt begins from their.Will be in pitlane from sat pm locking after s cars,say hello, hope you all have a great tt,cheers pitlane 07

You guy's do a fantastic job, without all the unpaid marshals and officials the TT would not happen, thank you. Looking forward to seeing you in the "pit lane ". Pat.
26-05-2011, 03:25 PM
Find Reply
Lee Offline

Threads: 11
I'm off to catch my flights. In 39 hours I'll be in sunny Dublin!

I've been saying for months now that I couldn't wait until this date. Turned out I couldSmile

I wont be on the Isle until next weekend. Holiday with the folks first.

If you see a handsome looking Dude with a black "OILEE RACING" shirt. That may be me.
27-05-2011, 12:40 AM
Find Reply