Jenny Tinmouth Parts company with Splitlath
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Jenny Tinmouth Parts company with Splitlath
[Image: jennytinmouthlogo.jpg]

Jenny Tinmouth has announced that she has left the Splitlath Motorsport British Superbike team with immediate effect.

Speaking this morning, Jenny said

“It's not a decision I've taken lightly as its always been my ambition to race in Superbikes. I’m absolutely gutted to be leaving the championship but things have not gone as I expected in the team.

I feel I should leave whilst there is still time to get some valuable racing in this season. I would really have liked to stay in Superbikes and it has been a very hard decision to make. I am very grateful to Splitlath and to team principal John for giving me the opportunity. I wish the team the best of luck in the future.”

24-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Jenny Tinmouth Parts company with Splitlath
[Image: splitlathhdr.jpg]

SPLITLATH MOTORSPORT PART COMPANY WITH JENNY TINMOUTH

SPLITLATH Motorsport can this afternoon confirm that it has parted company with rider Jenny Tinmouth.

The decision was mutually agreed between both parties, and follows a difficult start to the season since rider Tinmouth moved up classes to contest the 2011 MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship.

Team Manager John Dimbylow said:

“We can confirm this afternoon that the team and Jenny have parted company by mutual agreement. Jenny has been a lovely girl to work with and we are all sorry that things haven’t worked out as we had hoped. The team have enjoyed working with Jenny this season and we all sincerely wish her the very best of luck for the future.”

24-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
We feel great sorrow that Jennys plans have not turned out as....planned ! Even worse I picked her for my MCN dream team !

My dream team situation can be rectified but Jennys career has gone slightly backwards and we hope she leaps back into the fray soon.

I had hoped that there might be a loophole in the TT Regs to allow her to at least get a ride on an Electric Bike and a 600/1000cc might have come "loose" needing a quality rider.

Was it in 1963 that Minter was going to ride Geoff Dukes Scuderia Gilera but put himself hors de combat to be replaced by Phil Read. I suppose Phil was already riding other TT machinery.....

However what a great story could be created by letting Jenny in at the eleventh hour so she can just come over with her helmet, leathers, spare knicks and wash bag !!

Can anything be done....At least let her in the Parade lap !!
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2011, 06:12 PM by ian huntly.)
25-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Website Find Reply
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
I was very suprized when i picked up my programme to see that Jenny was only down for the Electric Bikes. Now,s your chance for some major publicity Mr Shaun Muir at TT Races 2011 give Jenny her shot at 120 mph lap on Hutchies R1 your going to celebrate 50 years of Yamaha at GP racing and 100 years of the Mountain course anyway think of the the story unfolding in the press and it would give all your major sponsors a shot in the arm, I think Mr Phillips should look at this as well. It,s a very sad day for TT racing if Jenny,s not on the Grid. Wishing Jenny all the best for the future as they say it come to those who wait Ciao Irish Ago......
26-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Good call Ago !!!

I hope the powers-that-be are reading this.

It is surprising that Hudson Kennaugh is riding in the TT, I thought he was concentrationg on BSB !
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
26-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Website Find Reply
Crofter Offline

Threads: 4
(26-05-2011, 09:59 AM)irishago Wrote: I was very suprized when i picked up my programme to see that Jenny was only down for the Electric Bikes. Now,s your chance for some major publicity Mr Shaun Muir at TT Races 2011 give Jenny her shot at 120 mph lap on Hutchies R1 your going to celebrate 50 years of Yamaha at GP racing and 100 years of the Mountain course anyway think of the the story unfolding in the press and it would give all your major sponsors a shot in the arm, I think Mr Phillips should look at this as well. It,s a very sad day for TT racing if Jenny,s not on the Grid. Wishing Jenny all the best for the future as they say it come to those who wait Ciao Irish Ago......

I wanted to see what Jenny would do this year it was my belief she would beat the 120 barrier, I feel we have been cheated as its more than just who wins the TT is about all the other riders personal achievements. Just my opinion.
31-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Find Reply