JENNY TINMOUTH RETURNS TO SUPERSPORT ACTION AT KNOCKHILL THIS WEEKEND!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
JENNY TINMOUTH RETURNS TO SUPERSPORT ACTION AT KNOCKHILL THIS WEEKEND!
[Image: jennytinmouthhdr.jpg]

Ellesmere Port star, Jenny Tinmouth, returns to the Fuchs-Silkolene British Supersport Championship this weekend at Knockhill. Having finished third in last years British Supersport Cup, Jenny will contest the main championship on her trusty Manx Glass backed Honda CBR600RR.

'Its great to be back running our own little team again, its a shame things didn't go as I'd hoped in the Superbike Team and I miss being in the class, but it'll be great to get back to some racing and some fun. I hope I can return to the Superbike class in the future but for now it will be great to be back on my Supersport bike. Knockhill is one of my favourite circuits, it’s a quick lap but there’s so much going on that it’s really enjoyable to ride.

I'm so grateful for all the support I've had this season so far and to have such fantastic sponsors who are supporting me this year means a lot, without them I couldn't go racing! I would like to give a special thanks to Greg at Manx Glass, Fergus at sorrymate.com, Steve and Martin. I'm looking forward to the season ahead and it'll be great to get stuck back in at Knockhill.'

Jenny Tinmouth

[Image: jennytknockhill2.jpg]
16-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Website Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: JENNY TINMOUTH RETURNS TO SUPERSPORT ACTION AT KNOCKHILL THIS WEEKEND!
Well Done Jenny, back on the horse again....forget BSB, they weren't ready for you yet.

Another year at the TT in 2012 if you please !!!
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
16-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Website Find Reply