Best Place to Watch at the TT ????
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Best Place to Watch at the TT ????
After all these years attending the TT I notice that a number of my old vantage spots are no longer accessible but some of the accessible ones have changed dramatically with bend easing, bushes chopped back and road side grandstands.

My favourite spot is still that section a land between Keppel Gate and Kates, you can stand and see from 33rd right down to Cronk ny Mona.

I like the Crosby Hotel, you are stuck there but the food and the company make up for that.

The School just before the Mitre in Kirk Michael is another good place to watch..

The Swan at Ramsey, The Hawthorn, Sulby Glen Hotel ......

The 16th Milestone...FAST !!!

The Main Grandstand, Ballaugh, Ginger Hall, Creg ny Baa - all great but do YOU have a special lesser known place to see the races ????
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
16-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Website Find Reply
George Offline

Threads: 50
RE: Best Place to Watch at the TT ????
(16-06-2011, 01:17 PM)ian huntly Wrote: After all these years attending the TT I notice that a number of my old vantage spots are no longer accessible but some of the accessible ones have changed dramatically with bend easing, bushes chopped back and road side grandstands.

My favourite spot is still that section a land between Keppel Gate and Kates, you can stand and see from 33rd right down to Cronk ny Mona.

I like the Crosby Hotel, you are stuck there but the food and the company make up for that.

The School just before the Mitre in Kirk Michael is another good place to watch..

The Swan at Ramsey, The Hawthorn, Sulby Glen Hotel ......

The 16th Milestone...FAST !!!

The Main Grandstand, Ballaugh, Ginger Hall, Creg ny Baa - all great but do YOU have a special lesser known place to see the races ????

Yes ITV4 at home its cheaper
16-06-2011, 11:22 PM
Find Reply