DAVE MOLYNEUX CONFIRMS THAT HE WILL RETURN TO RACING FOR 2012 ISLE OF MAN TT RACES
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
DAVE MOLYNEUX CONFIRMS THAT HE WILL RETURN TO RACING FOR 2012 ISLE OF MAN TT RACES
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

Sidecar legend Dave Molyneux, the 14-time Isle of Man TT Races winner, will be returning to the grid in 2012. Molyneux, who first competed at the TT in 1985, will again team up with world champion passenger Patrick Farrance. The pair last competed together in 2010, finishing second in the Sure Sidecar Race 2 and will again be racing the Kawasaki backed ZX-6R machine.

Molyneux is the most successful sidecar driver ever at the TT Races. His 14 TT victories put him joint third with Mike Hailwood on the overall winners list and he is also the race record holder for the sidecar class, which he set in 2009.

The pair are planning a number of warm up meetings which will include outings next month at the Aintree Motorcycle meeting on 17th September and the two day race meeting at Jurby on the 24th and 25th September.

Commenting on his return Molyneux said:

"I really missed competing at the TT this year. I had to take a year out and take stock but with the support of Wealth Management Company Bedouin and Rob Brew at CBG Groundworks, I'm able to come back with a proper effort."

[Image: moly2012.jpg]

Paul Phillips, TT and Motorsport Manager, Isle of Man Government, commented:

"I'm delighted that Dave is returning to compete and this is a real boost for the sidecar class. We saw some really close racing in the 2011 meeting and adding Dave to the field will only improve that further."

He continued:

"2012 is going to be a big year for the sidecar class at the TT. We have introduced new rules which will reduce costs for competitors so we are hoping for a larger field and close racing."
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2011, 04:40 PM by Malcolm.)
15-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Website Find Reply
pitlane07 Offline

Threads: 31
RE: DAVE MOLYNEUX CONFIRMS THAT HE WILL RETURN TO RACING FOR 2012 ISLE OF MAN TT RACES
(15-08-2011, 04:25 PM)Malcolm Wrote:
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

Sidecar legend Dave Molyneux, the 14-time Isle of Man TT Races winner, will be returning to the grid in 2012. Molyneux, who first competed at the TT in 1985, will again team up with world champion passenger Patrick Farrance. The pair last competed together in 2010, finishing second in the Sure Sidecar Race 2 and will again be racing the Kawasaki backed ZX-6R machine.

Molyneux is the most successful sidecar driver ever at the TT Races. His 14 TT victories put him joint third with Mike Hailwood on the overall winners list and he is also the race record holder for the sidecar class, which he set in 2009.

The pair are planning a number of warm up meetings which will include outings next month at the Aintree Motorcycle meeting on 17th September and the two day race meeting at Jurby on the 24th and 25th September.

Commenting on his return Molyneux said:

"I really missed competing at the TT this year. I had to take a year out and take stock but with the support of Wealth Management Company Bedouin and Rob Brew at CBG Groundworks, I'm able to come back with a proper effort."

[Image: moly2012.jpg]

Paul Phillips, TT and Motorsport Manager, Isle of Man Government, commented:

"I'm delighted that Dave is returning to compete and this is a real boost for the sidecar class. We saw some really close racing in the 2011 meeting and adding Dave to the field will only improve that further."

He continued:

"2012 is going to be a big year for the sidecar class at the TT. We have introduced new rules which will reduce costs for competitors so we are hoping for a larger field and close racing."

more combacks than sinatra.
PITLANE 07
16-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
RE: DAVE MOLYNEUX CONFIRMS THAT HE WILL RETURN TO RACING FOR 2012 ISLE OF MAN TT RACES
My sincere thanks and love to my son Simon who bought Daves book for me for my birthday.

I will bring it to TT 2012 so that Dave can sign it for me.

It is a very good book and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it while I have been on a nice hot holiday down in Northern Italy.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
05-10-2011, 09:53 AM
Website Find Reply