Dunlop British Supersport 600 Bound
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dunlop British Supersport 600 Bound
[Image: wdunlophdr.jpg]

Double Irish Road Race Champion William Dunlop will take in the penultimate round of the 2011 British Supersport 600 Championships at Silverstone next weekend.

Dunlop, who has just finished of a superb season on the Wilson Craig Honda's at International and National level will race the Supersport 600 Wilson Craig Honda at Silverstone, a race that Dunlop is eagerly awaiting.
But before William embarks on the Silverstone circuit, he will take in this weekends Steve Henshaw Gold Cup meeting at the Oliver's Mount circuit at Scarborough, where he will be joined by Guy Martin, John McGuinness, Ryan Farquhar and brother Michael Dunlop.

William will contest the 250cc races, Supersport 600 and Superbike class's at the North Yorkshire venue.

William Dunlop:

"I am really chuffed at getting the chance to race at Silverstone next weekend in the penultimate round of the British Supersport 600 Championships on Wilson's bike. It was something that we had talked about earlier in the season, and who knows if all goes well I might take in the final round at Brands Hatch. Before that I will be at the Gold Cup at Scarborough, with Wilson's 600 and Superbike. I will have the use of Michaels 250 Honda also at Scarborough, so I am looking forward to that, and hopefully the weather will be a bit kinder than it has been of late. As ever, I am grateful to Wilson Craig for giving me this end of season opportunity."

17-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Website Find Reply