Biaggi struggles to get fit for Imola
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Biaggi struggles to get fit for Imola
[Image: wsbhdr.jpg]

In a message on his personal website Max Biaggi has revealed that his recovery from his Nurburgring incident is a tougher struggle than expected and despite constant sessions of treatment and therapy, the 2010 world champion said that he cannot guarantee that he will definitely be able to line up at the circuit where he clinched last year's crown.

"Here I am 10 days after my accident writing about my physical condition" he declared. "The pain of the fracture is a bit better than yesterday. In fact the bone was broken and I knew it would be more difficult than expected. I am working all day, I am doing magnetic therapy sessions and am trying to do small movements. But the thing is more complicated than expected. Time is short and the difficulty will be huge but I will try with all my strength. I am so much looking forward to going racing again!"

After his problems at the Nurburgring, where he fractured a bone in his left foot on Friday after being hit by some debris, Biaggi now has little chance of retaining his title but he confirmed that he would do everything in his powers to race at Imola.

"I cannot assure you anything except the fact that I will fight to be there. I am constantly in touch with Dr. Costa and my physiotherapist. I will keep you updated this week."

17-09-2011, 03:48 AM
Website Find Reply