Best Result For Trayler At Brands Hatch
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Best Result For Trayler At Brands Hatch
[Image: motodexlogo.jpg]

Jesse Trayler and the MotoDex Performance First Suzuki team had their best performance of the year at Brands Hatch today when they notched up a superb 12th place in the latest round of the Metzeler National Superstock 1000 Championship.

Trayler made up for a poor qualifying with a blistering race that saw him gain seven places in the first lap of the Supersport 1000 race to cross the line in 14th. Even a safety car mid-race wasn't enough to slow his pace and he finished a strong 13th place, well within sight of a deserved top ten result. However, when another rider was excluded, the Dunmow, Essex rider was promoted up the order to 12th.

Jesse Trayler:

"We've really turned the corner this weekend with the bike and after a few niggles with the GSXR1000 Suzuki at Oulton, it's been transformed this weekend and so much better for me to ride. It gave me a lot of confidence and with a superb start, I was straightaway inside the top 15. I managed to stay there so to finish in 13th and take my first points of the season at my home round is brilliant so thanks to the MotoDex team and all of the sponsors."

Tony Dexter:

"It's been an outstanding result for Jesse today and 12th is as good as a win for us. It's a new team and Jesse is new to racing a 1000cc machine whilst we've had no testing so are having to do it all at the meetings, which is no easy task. Jesse made a lightning start and kept it going throughout the race so we're all over the moon with the result. The aim now is to build upon this result and work on Jesse's qualifying to get him higher up the grid to make his race that little bit easier."

Metzeler National Superstock 1000cc Championship (15 laps)

1 Jason O'Halloran (Honda)
2 Keith Farmer (Kawasaki)
3 Adam Jenkinson (Honda)
4 Howie Mainwaring (Kawasaki)
5 Victor Cox (Kawasaki)
6 PJ Jacobsen (Suzuki)
12 Jesse Trayler (MotoDex Performance First Suzuki)

Championship standings (after 9 rounds)

1 Farmer 131pts
2 O'Halloran 130
3 Cox 100
4 Storrar 98
5 Brogan 90
= Johnson 90
29 Trayler 4

23-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Website Find Reply