Send a Card This Chrsitmas
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
Send a Card This Chrsitmas
Send a Card This Christmas .
Its that time again!, Christmas Time, and the time when we should remember our loved ones, Motorcycling has been my life, and unfortunately, Like many, Ive lost too many friends, we dont forget them, nor their families, There are also many riders, who, due to injuries recieved, are also unable to be with us in our everyday life, one such friend of mine is Seamus Greene, Seamus remains in Hospital, where his condition remains the same, mentally he knows whats going on etc, he knows who you are etc, he understands what we talk about etc, However my wee pointer here is, I am asking you, if you have any friends, who could do with a bit of cheering up at this time of the year, by means of a Christmas Card, and some words added to it, wouldnt it mean a lot to the person you send it to?, so, maybe you can put the Names and addresses of the friend(s) you have in mind on this Post, and hopefully bring a smile to someone this Christmas! I am putting my friend Seamus Greenes hosppital address here, and then anyone can follow suit.
Regards
Baylon.

Seamus Greene
C/O Dungloe Hospital
Gweedore Rd
Dungloe
Co Donegal
11-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Website Find Reply