Carl Cox and Danny Howard to headline 2014 Honda TT Revolution
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Carl Cox and Danny Howard to headline 2014 Honda TT Revolution
[Image: hondattrevolutionpromo1.jpg]

Honda has unveiled plans for the inaugural Honda TT Revolution – a series of events during the Isle of Man TT festival that in 2014 will see internationally-renowned DJs Carl Cox and Danny Howard headline exclusive opening and closing parties to top and tail race week.

The Honda TT Revolution will begin on the eve of the Superbike TT, Friday 30 May, with the Race Week Opening Party featuring rising superstar Danny Howard (from BBC Radio One), who was given his first date at Space in Ibiza by Carl Cox. Howard will be supported by the Futuristic Polar Bears, who will warm up the crowd with their unique brand of uplifting house. The exclusive night will mark the start of the world’s most famous road racing event.

Seven days and nine epic races later, the Isle of Man TT will draw to a close with the final night of the 2014 Honda TT Revolution, the Race Week Closing Party, headlined by legendary Ibiza resident Carl Cox. Taking place on Friday 6 June following the most important on-track battle of the week – the Senior race – the night promises to round off the 2014 TT in spectacular style.

“I’m incredibly excited to be a part of the Honda TT Revolution,” explains Carl Cox – who is a keen biker himself and who also sponsors a successful New Zealand-based sidecar race team, which hopes to compete at the TT in the future. “The Isle of Man TT festival has been on my list of things to do for a long time and with the Honda project I get to combine both my passions – motorcycles and music. The TT is far more than just a motorcycle race though, it’s a showcase of almost unbelievable extreme sporting talent that literally takes your breath away whether you’re a bike fan or not. I can’t wait to be a part of it, hopefully celebrating a week of Honda wins at the Closing Party!”

The Honda TT Revolution Opening and Closing Parties will take place at The Courthouse, Douglas. Tickets will go on sale on at 9am on Monday 14 April at skiddle.com (£15 for the Opening Party with Danny Howard and £20 for the Closing Party with Carl Cox, booking fees will apply). Tickets will also be available to purchase locally at The Courthouse.

For more information on the Honda TT Revolution:

Visit HondaRacingCBR.com/TTRevolution

Like Facebook.com/HondaProRacing

Follow Twitter.com/HondaRacingCBR

For information on the DJs visit:

CarlCox.com

DJDannyHoward.com

PolarBearMusic.com

18-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Website Find Reply