Wanted: Ferry tickets to TT 2014
speadfreak100 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Wanted: Ferry tickets to TT 2014
Hi everyone, left this far too late i know but due to a lack of funds, was unable to book any earlier..if anyone is selling ferry tickets to the TT, please get in touch.
Ideally looking for a ticket for a large van/camper with two people over 18 as would like to take a Mercedes Sprinter van but i know its highly unlikely anyone will be selling that so just a ticket to take a car with two people would be very appreciated.
Looking to leave around the 31st and come back on the 7th but happy to move this around slightly as would just make our year to be there. either liverpool or heysham would be fine.
Thanks in advance for any replies
Smile
08-04-2014, 04:46 PM
Find Reply
Spikey Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: Wanted: Ferry tickets to TT 2014
Hi, due to unforeseen circumstances, I have a ferry and 2 passenger tickets from Heysham to Douglas. Outbound 31/5/14 at 0800hrs, Inbound 03/06/14 at 1415hrs. Car up tp 5.5m long and 1.8m high. Also reserved seating for the sailing. Face value £253 ?

Regards Andy

(08-04-2014, 04:46 PM)speadfreak100 Wrote: Hi everyone, left this far too late i know but due to a lack of funds, was unable to book any earlier..if anyone is selling ferry tickets to the TT, please get in touch.
Ideally looking for a ticket for a large van/camper with two people over 18 as would like to take a Mercedes Sprinter van but i know its highly unlikely anyone will be selling that so just a ticket to take a car with two people would be very appreciated.
Looking to leave around the 31st and come back on the 7th but happy to move this around slightly as would just make our year to be there. either liverpool or heysham would be fine.
Thanks in advance for any replies
Smile

12-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Find Reply