TICKETS GO ON SALE FOR 2015 ISLE OF MAN TT RACES
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TICKETS GO ON SALE FOR 2015 ISLE OF MAN TT RACES
[Image: ttmonsterlogobig.jpg]

Tickets for the 2015 Isle of Man TT Races fuelled by Monster Energy will go on sale from this Saturday.

Tickets can be purchased by visiting the TT stand at the Motorcycle Live show in Birmingham, on-line via the official iomtt.com website or by calling Duke Marketing on 00 44 (0) 1624 640000. Phone lines will be live from 10am (GMT) on Saturday 22nd November and fans are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.

Every fan experience for both events is catered for from the exclusive 'Platinum' tickets with course car lap and VIP hospitality packages through to the much in demand reserved grandstand and fanzone seats. This year's 'Platinum' and 'VIP' tickets will include a new grandstand overlooking Glencrutchery Road and the exit of pit lane.

The VIP Club package gives guests all day access to the hospitality suite with complimentary bar, breakfast and a gourmet hot and cold buffet as well as the opportunity to meet stars past and present behind the scenes. The Platinum package will also see a former TT legend host your guests throughout the day as they give a personal tour of the world's leading road races.

Tickets for all four TT Race days for the famous Glencrutchery Road grandstand as well as the final three qualifying sessions can be purchased from Saturday 22nd November through the official channels and at the NEC Motorcycle Live show, priced from £5 to £50, while the Fanzones at Ballacrye, Creg Ny Baa and Nobles Park, each offering unrivalled views, dedicated parking, public conveniences, catering, Wi-Fi and live Manx Radio TT commentary, will also be on sale at the same time.

As well as the race days, this year's calendar of special events during the two meetings also includes the TT preview night on Friday 7th June hosted by Charlie Williams during final qualifying, 'Lunch with the Stars' on Sunday 9th June which will include a Q&A with many of the leading TT riders, who will be sharing their thoughts after the first race.

[Image: mcpint&guyinwinnerslane.jpg]
21-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Website Find Reply
desmophile Offline

Threads: 1
RE: TICKETS GO ON SALE FOR 2015 ISLE OF MAN TT RACES
The day that I buy a 'platinum' ticket to sit in a 'fanzone' or a 'VIP' grandstand is the day that I realise that like the TT, I've lost my soul.

21-11-2014, 04:58 PM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
Last year I paid £40 for a grandstand ticket for the Superbike race on Saturday. I can't imaging the other races would have been any more, except maybe the Senior. If they're charging £50 this year that's quite some increase.

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
21-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Find Reply
H2pots Offline

Threads: 11
I'm not in the opinion that you need tickets to watch the tt, best of the tt is sat in the hedgerows

=======================================================================
See you on the island
21-11-2014, 07:44 PM
Find Reply
Mad_Sunday Offline

Threads: 4
TT tickets? Eh, wtf is that all about? TT "tickets"??

Nah, but I will be going to the TT ;-)

Pete
Hackintosh laptop, cos it's cheaper than a Mac but works the same Icon_biggrin
21-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Find Reply
canamant Offline

Threads: 1
Fan experience ? Best viewing experience is behind the handlebars of a race bike - and money alone can't buy that. Second best is covered in orange in a hedge anywhere around the course with a flask of tea and a pile of butties for which no money is required. And what's the excitement about "public conveniences" - by definition anyone can use them ??
22-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Find Reply
panman Offline

Threads: 10
(21-11-2014, 08:01 PM)Mad_Sunday Wrote: TT tickets? Eh, wtf is that all about? TT "tickets"??

Pete

The only 'ticket' you need for the TT is a plane or boat ticket Pete Icon_wink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Route 66 Blog: www.thehandys.co.uk/blog 
22-11-2014, 01:02 PM
Website Find Reply
H2pots Offline

Threads: 11
(22-11-2014, 01:02 PM)panman Wrote:
(21-11-2014, 08:01 PM)Mad_Sunday Wrote: TT tickets? Eh, wtf is that all about? TT "tickets"??

Pete

The only 'ticket' you need for the TT is a plane or boat ticket Pete Icon_wink

Ha ha, yeah, I've got me tt ticket, it took 6 hours on the phone, cost a 40 quid deposit and the balance is due end of Feb, that's the only ticket you need

=======================================================================
See you on the island
22-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Find Reply
Rednine Offline

Threads: 5
(21-11-2014, 07:44 PM)H2pots Wrote: I'm not in the opinion that you need tickets to watch the tt, best of the tt is sat in the hedgerows

I couldn't agree more, I went for eight years running and only ever went in a stand once. That was the one on the balcony at the Hotel at the bottom of the Creg. Otherwise it will  be the hedgerows unless "elf n safety" are too tricky next year.  Huh  

Smoke me a kipper...........................I'll be back for breakfast Icon_wink
22-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
prefab Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Some nice scaffolders come along every year and erect a platform for me and a few mates to stand on. No ticket required, just an orange waiscoat.
Nothing upstairs Blush
22-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Find Reply