EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE
PLEASE BE ADVISED AND TAKE NOTE.

I was planning a Forum upgrade this week-end, and lo and behold, this just happens to coincide with the DUKE Forum closing and you all starting to migrate across from their old site just as the planned upgrade is due to take place.

I still intend for this to go ahead, starting at approximately 08:00 hrs UK time on Saturday the 22nd November and expect the site Forums to be down for a couple of hours.

Can you all please bear with me while this goes ahead, and hopefully by lunchtime latest, we should be back up and running again with our new (slightly changed) look (with the bugs fixed).

Many Thanks and see you on the new Forum Layout.

Malcolm
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
21-11-2014, 06:30 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

RE: EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE
Now that we are back up and running, I have spent the best part of 6 hours today going through everything that I can think of to try and make sure that everything is working as it should be.

Apart from one item that I am going to leave until tomorrow as I am now suffering from square eyes.

You cannot get back to the front page of ttwebsite with one click as the top header when clicked upon, simply takes you back to the front page of the Forum.

By clicking on the top header, you should be able to go back to the main page of the website.

So until I get that fixed, please use this Link instead - http://www.ttwebsite.com

Apologies to Eddy.
22-11-2014, 06:51 PM
Website Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
Oh no not me in trouble all ready?? Sorry for inflicting the headache, I have a brand new strip of paracetamol if you need some Malcolm , " just knew this lot would be trouble , with that Eddy hiding in their midst " says. The man. LOL
22-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Find Reply
serowmaster Offline

Threads: 4
Strewth eddy that didn't take long for you to get everybody in a twist Heeheehee

GETTING OLD IS MANDATORY FEELING OLD IS OPTIONAL smilie
22-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
One has to try and maintain. Ones reputation. SerowBoy
22-11-2014, 09:08 PM
Find Reply
Promor Offline

Threads: 1
if that's the only problem then we've not got much to worry about Clangrats on the upgrade malcolm
22-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Website Find Reply
serowmaster Offline

Threads: 4
(22-11-2014, 09:08 PM)Steady the Edward Wrote: One has to try and maintain. Ones reputation. SerowBoy

I do believe you are right eddy Yahoo

GETTING OLD IS MANDATORY FEELING OLD IS OPTIONAL smilie
22-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Find Reply
spannerman Offline

Threads: 28
Top job Malcolm, the upgrade is brilliant and the layout is far better more user friendly and runs smooth.
22-11-2014, 11:14 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

OK Folks,

The link to take you to the front page of TTwebsite is now working. (Many thanks Steve).

If you click on the TTwebsite Logo at the top of each page within the header banner, you will be taken directly to the front page where you can gain access to the other areas of the website.

Malcolm.

smilie
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2014, 05:49 PM by Malcolm.)
23-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Website Find Reply