New thread titles to this forum
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
New thread titles to this forum
We had some great threads over on'the other side', such as Silja's excellent TT course knowledge, 'Photos with memorys' 'Robbie Silvester' 'Old photos' etc.
Should we restart these again on here?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
23-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Find Reply
spannerman Offline

Threads: 28
RE: New thread titles to this forum
All in good time Mike, I am, hopping that Silja includes all of his hard work on here, without his list many named parts of the course would have been lost as the IOM Gov has or did not have a comprehensive list, I am really looking forward to the future of this forum, regards Bill
23-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
SILJA Offline

Threads: 38
TT course knowledge will for shure appear here but probably in January. I'm at the moment working with a quite big update and that one will be published when it's ready.
In the mean time go to "the other side"...you can anyway read there. There was no update planned by me there eather before January. Please take it easy for a while.
Concerning "Old Photos" and "Pictures with memories" and other threads it's just to start working. Mark and copy at the old site - paste here. Easy but it will take some time.
Next question is if there is space enough here. Only Malcolm knows.
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2014, 01:03 AM by SILJA.)
23-11-2014, 12:56 AM
Website Find Reply
the old man Offline

Threads: 8
(23-11-2014, 12:56 AM)SILJA Wrote: TT course knowledge will for shure appear here but probably in January. I'm at the moment working with a quite big update and that one will be published when it's ready.
In the mean time go to "the other side"...you can anyway read there. There was no update planned by me there eather before January. Please take it easy for a while.
Concerning "Old Photos" and "Pictures with memories" and other threads it's just to start working. Mark and copy at the old site - paste here. Easy but it will take some time.
Next question is if there is space enough here. Only Malcolm knows.
glad to hear that SILJA cant wait for the update  Icon_cool
23-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Find Reply
H2pots Offline

Threads: 11
"Pictures with memories" was one of my favourites, that's one I'd like to see migrate over. I'm not one for taking pics but I did enjoy having a sneck at it regularly. The countdown thread was mega but I'm 100% sure that will be back after Xmas

=======================================================================
See you on the island
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2014, 10:01 AM by H2pots.)
23-11-2014, 10:01 AM
Find Reply
rutolander Offline
Three Star Member

Threads: 14
(23-11-2014, 10:01 AM)H2pots Wrote: "Pictures with memories" was one of my favourites, that's one I'd like to see migrate over. I'm not one for taking pics but I did enjoy having a sneck at it regularly. The countdown thread was mega but I'm 100% sure that will be back after Xmas

Can,t wait for them to start have some new ones ready to post but didn't get to TT this year.
This one 4 Days early but who's counting 
[Image: 15670725070_5b70bfdd6f_z.jpg]S14_4481 by rutolander, on Flickr
23-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Find Reply
bsa499 Offline

Threads: 48
I really enjoyed the rubbish Gag Friday thread too.
23-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Find Reply
TTNeb Offline

Threads: 4
Everything will be alright in the end. And if it's not alright, it's not yet the end.

23-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Find Reply
dommyman Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 21
(23-11-2014, 10:01 AM)H2pots Wrote: "Pictures with memories" was one of my favourites, that's one I'd like to see migrate over. I'm not one for taking pics but I did enjoy having a sneck at it regularly. The countdown thread was mega but I'm 100% sure that will be back after Xmas
I am glad you enjoyed the "Pictures with memories" thread H2pots, and it's comments like yours that make me glad I started it.  I have already sorted my countdown pictures for next year, and If it is ok with Malcolm we will do it here.
23-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Find Reply
cpt_pants Offline
Banned

Threads: 3
The old site was abundant with information and images and you could get lost in it for hours. I was unaware that this site existed unitl it was posted on the doomed site and I have spent most of my time off trawling through it, and I would say I  am not even half way through it yet! It is great.
24-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
Malcom has commented on another thread at the top of the page about this sugestion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
24-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Find Reply