MV Agusta In BSB 2015
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
MV Agusta In BSB 2015
[Image: iannuzzowithmv.jpg]

The stunning MV Agusta will return to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship next season with manufacturer backing, run by the Tsingtao Racing team and ridden by Italian Vittorio Iannuzzo.

Iannuzzo moves across from the IDM Supersport series in Germany. He has previously competed in both the World and British Championships and is also a former European Superstock Champion.

Iannuzzo said:

"I am really excited about this new challenge with the Tsingtao MV Agusta team. For every rider it is a dream to race in BSB, but to do it with a top team and top factory bike is even better! I expect a lot from this project and I am sure that with good team work we can move closer to the top. I need to thank the team for this opportunity and I will be giving it everything all season."

Mark Franklin, Country Manager UK at MV Agusta, commented:

"We are very excited to be supporting and working with Tsingtao Racing for the 2015 season. This is a great opportunity to introduce our historic 37 time championship-winning brand back into a prestigious race series such as BSB and also a good opportunity for spectators to see new machinery compete with the existing paddock. The rider line up in the two classes is an excellent mix of youth and experience and should give us a good opportunity to start our campaign."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
27-11-2014, 11:38 AM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

RE: MV Agusta In BSB 2015
[Image: jones&hedgerwithMV.jpg]

Jones and Hedger join Tsingtao MV Agusta for Supersport title tilt

The Tsingtao MV Agusta team have announced their two-strong rider line-up for the 2015 Motorpoint British Supersport Championship as Luke Jones and Luke Hedger.

Jones finished fifth in the 2014 Supersport Championship, scoring seven podium finishes, previously winning the 2011 Triumph Triple Challenge and 2007 British 125GP Championship.

Hedger is preparing for his second season in the Supersport class after lifting the Superstock 600 title in 2013.

Jones said:

I'm looking forward to working with the Tsingtao MV Agusta team and also having the opportunity to race the new bike. I can't wait for next year to start so we can begin to develop the bike alongside MSS Performance and the factory. The bike proved itself last year in the World Supersport Championship by winning races, whilst the team proved themselves last year by winning the Superstock Championship. I'm excited to see what we're capable of next year."

Hedger said:

"I am really happy to be joining the Tsingtao Racing team with the factory-backed MV Agusta. I am sure we will have a very good year next year with the package we have and I can't wait to get started. I would like to thank all my sponsors for working so hard to get me back out in 2015."

Team owner Dave Tyson commented:

"I am really pleased to confirm our team for the 2015 season on board the Tsingtao MV Agustas. With a very strong rider line-up and support from the factory team in Varese, I believe all three riders [including Vittorio Iannuzzo in MCE BSB] will be challenging during the season."

[Image: 2015supersportlogo.jpg]
27-11-2014, 11:54 AM
Website Find Reply
cpt_pants Offline
Banned

Threads: 3
That is a fantastic looking machine, will be watching that with great interest.
27-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Find Reply
Superbike Offline

Threads: 4
That is gorgeous nearly to nice to race like the ducati 916 was back in the day.
28-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Here's a better and clearer picture.

[Image: 2015mvagusta.jpg]
28-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Website Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
I see the underseat 4 pipes have been ditched in favour of more power?
I thought the silhouette of the road bike had to be maintained?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
28-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Find Reply
cpt_pants Offline
Banned

Threads: 3
Looks a lot better there, Father Christmas, if you are watching!!!
28-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Find Reply