Je suis CHARLIE
R.I.P
08-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Je suis CHARLIE
Whilst I personally have no objection to the above posting, and I extend my sympathies towards the families and friends of everyone  who lost their lives in the tragic incident in Paris yesterday, I would request that anyone wishing to make a posting in this thread, does so with decency and common respect for all.

Any postings deemed unacceptable will be removed and the person making said posting contacted regarding their actions.

Malcolm
08-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Website Find Reply
luca Offline

Threads: 8
(08-01-2015, 07:28 PM)Malcolm Wrote: Whilst I personally have no objection to the above posting, and I extend my sympathies towards the families and friends of everyone  who lost their lives in the tragic incident in Paris yesterday, I would request that anyone wishing to make a posting in this thread, does so with decency and common respect for all.

Any postings deemed unacceptable will be removed and the person making said posting contacted regarding their actions.

Malcolm

Thank you, Malcom, for your reply.
luca
08-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Find Reply
Amsterdam Offline

Threads: 1
Well Luca, I'll share with you the moving words of the mayor of Rotterdam, who is of Moroccan decent and spoke at a commemorating gathering: Normalement je suis le maire de Rotterdam, mais aujourd'hui je suis Parisien, je suis Charlie. (I am usually the mayor of Rotterdam, but today I am Parisian, I am Charlie). Gatherings here have been held throughout the country in larger cities. We're all shocked.
09-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Find Reply