Rhencullen.
SILJA Offline

Threads: 38
Rhencullen.
[Image: Animal.jpg]
What is the connection between this picture and motorbikes? Well a bit far-fetched but I found it today when a took my daily walk.
Ever heard about Rhencullen? Here it is! The Swedish version. Rhencullen translated to Swedish means "the hill of the reindeer".
This time of the year, middle February, we have an average of about 20 inches of snow and -15°C in Orebro where I stay. Today is a bit warmer -4°C.
The conditions for Rally Sweden that starts on Thursday the coming week is excellent at this moment.
My favourite to win is the Finnish driver Jari-Matti Latvala. Remember where you read it first!
That reminds me of an ancient joke.
At the restaurant:
Waiter: - Are you finished?
Guest: - No I'm Swedish!
Don't be that optimistic! The light in the tunnel can be a train. Sad
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 03:50 PM by SILJA.)
08-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Website Find Reply
Amsterdam Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Rhencullen.
Wow Silja, lots of snow. We had a few cms. and it's already gone. Had a thin layer of ice on some lakes, gone now too.
Rally looks super, scenic too. Am reading Norwegian Aftenposten on-line from time to time, to keep the brain trained and must admit, different approach to news and different subjects from here, so quite interesting to read.
09-02-2015, 09:33 AM
Find Reply
Stroller Offline

Threads: 14
Sunday afternoon was glorious here on the island..... Had a few beers at the Queens with some friends, several of whom were wearing t-shirts it was so warm
09-02-2015, 11:04 AM
Find Reply
SILJA Offline

(09-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Stroller Wrote: Sunday afternoon was glorious here on the island..... Had a few beers at the Queens with some friends, several of whom were wearing t-shirts it was so warm

Wish I was there!
09-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Website Find Reply
SILJA Offline

(09-02-2015, 02:14 PM)SILJA Wrote:
(09-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Stroller Wrote: Sunday afternoon was glorious here on the island..... Had a few beers at the Queens with some friends, several of whom were wearing t-shirts it was so warm

Wish I was there!

Latvala got stuck in the snow so Ogier had a new victory...
16-02-2015, 04:30 AM
Website Find Reply