MCN Fantasy League
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
MCN Fantasy League
I had an email yesterday about re-entering the MCN fantasy league again this year. There were a few people from the other place that joined a league. Is anyone interested in doing so again this season? It's free to enter.

Format is similar to last year. You have £10m to recruit 6 riders. They have dropped Moto2 and Moto3 and brought in WSB and BSB instead. You need to choose two each from MotoGP, WSB and BSB.

I've set up my team and it's ready to go.

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
11-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Find Reply
captainsparkledotcom Offline

Threads: 388
RE: MCN Fantasy League
(11-02-2015, 01:44 PM)HammerHead Wrote: I had an email yesterday about re-entering the MCN fantasy league again this year. There were a few people from the other place that joined a league. Is anyone interested in doing so again this season? It's free to enter.

Format is similar to last year. You have £10m to recruit 6 riders. They have dropped Moto2 and Moto3 and brought in WSB and BSB instead. You need to choose two each from MotoGP, WSB and BSB.

I've set up my team and it's ready to go.

http://mcn.fantasyleague.com/

I've had a do, maybe set up a league?
11-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Website Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
You should do well at this Sparks , fantasy is right up your street , lets face it you have plenty of practice , fantasizing that a Tractor could be passed of as a bike , ha ha ha ha sorry Sparks couldn't resist , Ok I tell fibs I am not sorry at all I am laughing my head off ha ha

11-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
I'm happy to set up a league if there is any demand. That was the reason for the post really.

Anyone else gonna give it a go?

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
11-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Find Reply
Yamanx Offline

Threads: 12
I'll enter Smile

"By all means think yourself big, but never think others small........."  R.F. Scott
18-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Find Reply