Should be shown to every car driver
This should be shown to all new drivers have a look and see what you think ,

http://youtu.be/_b3T7u4ZJ1Y

12-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Find Reply
Amsterdam Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Should be shown to every car driver
Definitely good to watch that. My son might obtain his car license end of the month. We are told on such lanes where there's no barriers in between like on A1, at uncoming traffic near side lanes to ride in waves, like S shape, so that you will be detected as best possible.
Worst thing a young driver did out here, seeing 2 motorbikes, men going home from work, 1st one blinks to turn off main road, but second one doesn't and wouldn't! Young driver thinks "they're together" and takes off believing they will both turn the bend, just that number 2 doesn't and dies at the spot.
12-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Find Reply
TTNeb Offline

Threads: 4
A very powerful film.
Everything will be alright in the end. And if it's not alright, it's not yet the end.

12-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
I like the ending when it goes on to emphasize the need for advanced training for riders as well, so not laying all the blame on the car drivers , we as bikers have to take some  responsibility for our destiny and  do our part by riding more defensively and control our speeds in the more populated areas and save our test tickles out riding for track days

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2015, 10:41 PM by Steady the Edward.)
12-02-2015, 10:33 PM
Find Reply
Amsterdam Offline

(12-02-2015, 10:33 PM)Steady the Edward Wrote: I like the ending when it goes on to emphasize the need for advanced training for riders as well, so not laying all the blame on the car drivers , we as bikers have to take some  responsibility for our destiny and  do our part by riding more defensively and control our speeds in the more populated areas and save our test tickles out riding for track days

and on top of that... us European lot wear our leathers! Not even on a Harley would you see some one out here, with bare arms... ever... compared to the states, traffic is much more dense.
13-02-2015, 12:02 PM
Find Reply
studiosoft Offline

A great thought provoking film that should be made part of driving test revision.

Spotting bikes, in built up areas, has not been made any easier by the invasion of bollards and traffic calming obstacles.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going as fast as I want.
13-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Website Find Reply