Here's Somethin to boost your ego chaps !!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Here's Somethin to boost your ego chaps !!
[Image: motoresslogo.jpg]

I receive on a monthly basis, a mail shot from Motoress, and for those of you who don't know what or who Motoress is, it is an on line blog and magazine for female riders, run by Canadian motorcycle racer - Vicki Gray - who at one time considered taking on the Mountain Course via the MGP. (Look her up via the Search Engines).

There are always some interesting topics in the magazine, and this month there is a topic on "Understanding Motorcycle ABS".

However the article that I refer to in the heading is - "Top Ten Reasons Men Should Take Up Motorcycle Riding", All you guys out there needing a bit of an ego boost, should go read it.

Here is an extract.

Riding a motorcycle, scooter or even a three-wheeled trike is an incredibly fulfilling feeling – just ask anyone who does! It is also extraordinarily individualist. With women enjoying motorcycling since riding a powered two wheeler began, we decided to find out what women actually feel about men riding motorcycles. For fun, and curiosity, we took an informal, private poll among our network of women motorcycle riders. We discovered no shortage of consensus that – all men should take up motorcycle riding. Furthermore, it was revealed that men who ride a motorcycle are considered sexier than men who don’t.

(Just a bit of light hearted fun for this week-end !!!!!)

Any comments that any of  you make in reply to this posting,
please ensure that the content is acceptable to ALL ages.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2015, 06:10 PM by Malcolm.)
14-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Website Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Here's Somethin to boost your ego chaps !!
Oh well thats it then I am definitely keeping the Bike , not that I need any help you understand , lol

14-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Find Reply