New rules to be announced later today?
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: New rules to be announced later today?
(05-03-2015, 06:25 PM)warrior Wrote:
(05-03-2015, 05:37 PM)gixxertim Wrote: To assist with the inevitable "my TT numbers are rubbish and these people don't know what they are doing" debate which appears on social media about this time each year, I think it is a good idea to share some of the information given to the TT Competitors earlier today on this subject.

It's based on some logic and not just plucked out of the fresh air

Oh dear, chips and shoulders??

Does anyone else think its odd that government employees in supposedly prominent positions are permitted to make snidey little public outbursts like that on social media?

Not exactly professional in my book.
Like water off a ducks back to the DED.
Vocal Minority remember!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
05-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: New rules to be announced later today?
(05-03-2015, 03:47 PM)c iom tt Wrote:
(04-03-2015, 12:13 PM)c iom tt Wrote: What he said on Twitter 17 hrs ago was, and I quote...
TT Race Management Team Meeting today including coming up with a load of new rules for this years TT! ( his exclamation mark)

Do keep up Eddy!

No problem CiomTT  Y2Blade asked where we had got our info from so I told him where I saw it,  then just to reassure that I was not seeing things i just  copied  and pasted the Twiter post that Pual Pillips had put on his site ,as it looked as if Y2 had not seen your post , and look you here I am allowed to be a little late getting there ,  just look at the name  STEADY  ha ha ha 

05-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Find Reply