hes the man to beat
bambam Offline

Threads: 6
hes the man to beat
[Image: 11064620_823838034319913_1090059576492615589_n.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2015, 11:38 PM by Malcolm.)
12-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Find Reply
bambam Offline

RE: hes the man to beat
sorry no photo credit,was off his twitter https://twitter.com/m_dunlop3
12-03-2015, 09:29 PM
Find Reply
BRADDAN OAK Offline

Threads: 21
If he doesn't win , it will not be for lack of trying. At least he will be giving it his best shot.

12-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Find Reply
Ken37.73 Offline

Threads: 1
Feck he looks like he means business there.
12-03-2015, 11:38 PM
Find Reply
Jonesthebike Offline

Threads: 3
Looks the business that bike let's hope it's up to the job!
13-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
The photograph above.

The photograph in the leading post is  taken from an outside source by way of inserting a direct HTML link into the post.

This is prohibited, quite simply as this is one of the simplest ways to infect a website and these Forums, by linking such graphic files from an outside source that the poster has no control over.

Such practices can infect a website and even the computers of people who view such graphic files, with viruses and Malware.

I will not permit this practice to continue and every time I discover a photograph that has been uploaded in this manner, it will be immediately deleted.

I have to protect this website and these Forums at all times and I will not allow anyone to endanger 15 years of work and history.

NO MORE links to photographs on uncontrolled outside websites are allowed.

This does not apply however to Photobucket and/or Flickr sourced graphics or any other such individual controlled website.

This is a post with a photograph and no story content - Unacceptable

The size of the original photograph was beyond acceptable sizing as previously requested and stated many times throughout this Forum.

There is separate Section within these forums specifically headed "ALL photographs and Video Shots etc" and this photograph was NOT posted therein.

I just wish that people would read the dammed advice that is provided throughout this site as you have no idea just how bloody annoyed I get when I find posts that are made that are totally contrary to the advice that I provide.

Malcolm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
13-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Website Find Reply
spannerman Offline

Threads: 28
I wonder if we will loose him to WSB next year, in the mean time he will win this years F1 and Senior TT, any bookies taking bets?
13-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
Time will tell, but the Yamaha is unproven, whist the BMW have a good track record.
I will probabaly be eating my words in a few months time!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
13-03-2015, 09:18 AM
Find Reply
xjrboy Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
The BM had no proven track record on the roads until the factory backed MD's team last year and with yamaha I don't know if it's a works backed effort or not. But I for one won't bet against Micheal's chances. I won't be there to see it, I am going to the Manx/Classic TT but I will follow on line live if poss but hopefully on the telly again with the highlights shows. Already cheesed off at not going but hotel prices and availability for four of us was stupidly expensive so had to lose the deposits on the boat have not ruled out coming over as a foot passenger entirely but having done it in the past and suffered with fog delays etc etc etc it's not likely.
13-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Find Reply
cookie77 Offline

MD top road racer, probably one of the best ever and hope he keeps going and challenges Mcguiness and Joey for total wins, but is he a likely contender for a factory yamaha seat in WSB, I don't know if he's the man for the short circuit.
Has he had that much success at circuit racing to deserve a factory backed effort?

Not knocking him at all, but i think he's probably best to keep doing what he does best which is road racing.
13-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Find Reply
gixxertim Offline

He's done it on a honda a kawasaki and an unproven bmw wouldn't surprise me if he does it on the yamaha
13-03-2015, 11:01 AM
Find Reply
ian charlton Offline

Threads: 4
Don,t know the rights and wrongs re the photo,BUT,it sure is some photo and i,m glad to have seen it.The boy is really :on it:, not many places to touch elbow and knee on the mountain,unless of course you,re on your &rse!!
13-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Find Reply
ian charlton Offline

The lad will take some beating no matter what he,s on,in fact i fail to see any rider that could. But it wont be too long before we find out. The main thing is,let them all come in safe.
13-03-2015, 08:40 PM
Find Reply
devfrman Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
(13-03-2015, 12:28 AM)spannerman Wrote: I wonder if we will loose him to WSB next year, in the mean time he will win this years F1 and Senior TT, any bookies taking bets?

Some Twitter Comments from testing in Spain said he has been putting good times in , but the times are not being released as far as I know; You would think that he would be more than capable of thriving at any level of world/short circuit competition, if he wanted to.
13-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Find Reply
Ricky Offline
Banned

Threads: 2
Michael's a better short circuit rider than most give him credit for but let him score some BSB points before we label him as WSB/Moto gp standard.
13-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Find Reply
Virgil Offline

(13-03-2015, 10:20 PM)Ricky Wrote: Michael's a better short circuit rider than most give him credit for but let him score some BSB points before we label him as WSB/Moto gp standard.

Class photo, If the bikes last the distance MD will win 3 or 4 races at this years TT !!

Virgil
13-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Find Reply
AntG Offline

I couldn't see Michael doing WSB, for one he wouldn't be able to do the TT which is his bread and butter as often a WSB round tends to land bang in the middle of TT fortnight and he seems too much of his own man to be faffing about in the BS and politics of international racing.

It will be interesting to see how he goes on the R1 this year though, it's supposedly a new bike as well so it's an unknown. Previous years models haven't been all that reliable.
14-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
It is a big ask putting a brand new bike on the top step of a TT podium, but if anyone can, MD is the guy to do it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
14-03-2015, 01:54 PM
Find Reply
ian charlton Offline

He,s special,no doubt about it,if any one can do it,he will. And i think he will.
14-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Find Reply
bambam Offline

Remains to be seen now what his 600 will be like,and his set up under the MD RACING BANNER..can anyone tell me,does he run his own superstock at the TT?is he only been supplied with a superbike?
14-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Find Reply