Which manx solo rider will be on top this year?
Raynetjr Offline

Threads: 6
Which manx solo rider will be on top this year?
Now that Dan Kneen's on the Padgett's bikes will it be Connor or Dan that'll be top manx solo performer this year? With the extra time on the bike that the endurance racing gives him, my 2p would be on Connor, but Dan'll not be too far behind.

What do you think? Is there someone else that'll be up at the sharp end?

Raynetjr
17-03-2015, 11:45 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
RE: Which manx solo rider will be on top this year?
That has to be a close call ! but if I had to go with one , for all I like the big lad and I get neck ache talking to him , I think you have to say Dan with Padgett's has to look like a good punt ,having said that any one given a ride with Clive has to be good,Clive is a good judge of riders and knows what is needed and how to get the best from a rider , I think that this year with the who is riding what for who has to be on paper one of the most interesting years for a long time , with more twists and turns than the course itself

18-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Find Reply
Ken37.73 Offline

Threads: 1
King Conrod all the way. 132mph.
Dan to lap at 130.
18-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
Well I wont be disappointed either way ,

18-03-2015, 12:24 AM
Find Reply
HammerHead Offline

Threads: 23
I think Conor with a year's experience under his belt with Honda and buoyed by two big bike podiums last year should have the edge, but it wouldn't be a big surprise after his 2014 season if Dan came out on top, particularly considering the machinery he'll be on. Can't wait!

"There is nothing so momentary as a sporting achievement, and nothing so lasting as the memory of it."
18-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Find Reply
Raynetjr Offline

Threads: 6
As I said, I think it'll be close - there are so many 'battles' like this all the way down the field that it's going to be great a great year.
18-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
Conor has to be favourite, but with Dan on a bike the quality of Padgets, it will be a hard call to make.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
18-03-2015, 01:35 PM
Find Reply
gixxertim Offline

Threads: 3
I like the part in the press release from padgets that it says for longer than just one season 👍👍👍.

Connor for me this year, but next year might be a different story with Dan + 1 years experience on the machines

Great news anyway chuffed for the lad, who knows it may be the best thing to ever happen losing his ride so late
18-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Find Reply
Max Power Offline

Threads: 0
I think that if Dan listens to Clive Padgett he will go far. Hopefully Clive will slow him down so that he can go quicker!
18-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Find Reply
panman Offline

Threads: 10
I think Conor will be the top Manx rider, with Dan very close on his heels but I wouldn't be very surprised to find I'm wrong!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Route 66 Blog: www.thehandys.co.uk/blog 
19-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Website Find Reply