IAN HUTCHINSON LINES UP FACTORY BACKED MV AGUSTA RIDE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
IAN HUTCHINSON LINES UP FACTORY BACKED MV AGUSTA RIDE
[Image: hutchyheadshotblue.jpg]

Ian Hutchinson will ride a factory-supported MV Agusta in this year’s Supersport races at the Isle of Man TT.

The Yorkshireman has penned a deal to compete on board an MV Agusta F3 675 with the Tsingtao Racing team for the TT’s two 600cc races alongside his duties for Paul Bird Motorsport riding a ZX10-R in the Superbike, Superstock and Senior races.

Hutchinson shot to fame in 2010 as he clinched a record 5 TT victories in one week but has since struggled with ongoing problems after twice breaking his leg, once at Silverstone in 2010 and again a year later while stunt riding at the London Motorcycle Show.

The MV Agusta F3 675 made its TT debut in 2013 in the capable hands of Gary Johnson but a flurry of technical problems put pay to any real challenge for the Lincolnshireman.

This year’s Supersport races look set to be ultra-competitive with the TT’s best riders on top machinery across the board. Fans’ favourite Guy Martin will line up on a Triumph 675, Gary Johnson and the Dunlop brothers are R6-mounted and Bruce Anstey, Cameron Donald, John McGuinness and Conor Cummins will all compete aboard CBR6000RRs.

[Image: bennettslogo.jpg]
18-03-2015, 01:03 PM
Website Find Reply
cookie77 Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Hutchinson lands MV Agusta Supersport ride
best looking/sounding bike at the tt...cant wait!
18-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Find Reply
warrior Offline

Threads: 2
Those MV's have really come on in the past year.

If their performances in WSS is anything to go by, which I know is no guarantee around the TT course, but Hutchy could spring a major surprise.

Either way the sound alone is enough to keep most people happy.
18-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Find Reply
y2blade Offline

Threads: 13
best sounding bike at the tt these days.
18-03-2015, 01:56 PM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
(18-03-2015, 01:56 PM)y2blade Wrote: best sounding bike at the tt these days.

That and the Norton!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
18-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Find Reply
Mugen Offline

Threads: 4
If it were me I probably wouldn't mind what it went like, I'd be happy enough just to be seen on an MV work of art.
18-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
Its good to see Hutchy with a full compliment of bikes.
If he has his Mojo back, he might just upset the apple cart!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
18-03-2015, 07:35 PM
Find Reply
ian charlton Offline

Threads: 4
Yes Mugen,agree with your comment,i hope things go well for him,he deserves a turn of fortune,nice lad.
18-03-2015, 07:36 PM
Find Reply
Steady the Edward Offline

Threads: 43
Have to admit the MV from the first time I ever clapped eyes on one it was the bike for me, the fact that Mike Hailwood was riding it like a god did help somewhat but to see four megas sticking out the back singing the sweetest song I had ever heard clinched the deal, and then on in time many years later to get to push one Mr Ago on one of the said bikes from that era, and stand right in line just a few feet away from them megas playing that sweet sweet song was a dream come true as I stood there rooted to the spot listening to the sound bouncing of the trees as it made its way towards Ramsey with its rider giving a wave of gratitude for the help, oh the stuff that memories are made of, and then the coming back down to earth with a bang as you realise you have just tried to let race control know what had just happened and you had just made a right (close your eyes Malcolm ) prat of your self (nowt fresh there then comes the echo from the back row ) , so for me to this day and for ever MV is the bike of my dreams.
18-03-2015, 08:10 PM
Find Reply
gixxertim Offline

Threads: 3
It's great news for hutchy hope his bikes are good this year after the woes of the last gen R1 on the roads
18-03-2015, 08:22 PM
Find Reply
super6 Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: IAN HUTCHINSON LINES UP FACTORY BACKED MV AGUSTA RIDE
Brilliant news for Ian. Wish him well. Once again Roy Moore will be able to say "Please be standing for the Italian National Anthem" from his commentary point at Ramsey Hairpin!!
19-03-2015, 03:20 PM
Find Reply