Threads: 3
RE: Nick "Splashdown" Jefferies Interview
Brilliant read that guys.
25-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Find Reply
milestone 11 Offline

Threads: 8
(23-03-2015, 02:44 PM)Malcolm Wrote: On the front page of this website, there is text link on the left hand side panel -  "Interviews"

If you click on that, you will go to a list of riders and "others" who provided interviews for the website in years gone by.

Such as Ian Simpson, Steve Hislop, David Cretney, John McGuinness, Ian Lougher and Kate Hoey etc...

Hopefully given some time we can start to update that section of the site once again.

Of course we need the co-operation of the people you would like to see interviewed, so anyone in the public eye who would like to do an interview for the site, get in touch.

Malcolm
Thanks for this Malcolm, I was interested to read the Kate Hoey interview but it doesn't appear when clicking the "Interviews" link.

Thouroughly enjoyed Splashdown's interview. Nick, your choice of Elgar's Nimrod rather took me by surprise, It is also one of my favourite pieces. Too often the piece is discounted for it's morosity and solemnity but it is truly beautiful. August Jaeger , Elgar's publisher and good friend to whom the piece is dedicated, was instrumental in convincing Elgar to continue writing whilst he was going through a particularly depressive period, such, that he intended to stop writing. Beautiful.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2015, 12:51 PM by milestone 11.)
01-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Hi,

I don't know what happened for that interview link to disappear from the list, however now corrected and viewable if you want to read it.

Malcolm.
01-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Website Find Reply
milestone 11 Offline

Threads: 8
(01-04-2015, 02:55 PM)Malcolm Wrote: Hi,

I don't know what happened for that interview link to disappear from the list, however now corrected and viewable if you want to read it.

Malcolm.
Thanks Malcolm, heading there this moment.
01-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Find Reply