North Wales beware!
captainsparkledotcom Offline

Threads: 364
North Wales beware!
The police are looking for the 'ne'er do wells'!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-32176039
04-04-2015, 02:41 AM
Website Find Reply
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
RE: North Wales beware!
I no longer ride into North Wales of a weekend. The police will stop you for anything and issue a ticket if they can. If you ride a bike , you are not welcome.
Be warned!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
04-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Find Reply
Boltonswanderer
Unregistered

(04-04-2015, 07:47 AM)c iom tt Wrote: I no longer ride into North Wales of a weekend. The police will stop you for anything and issue a ticket if they can. If you ride a bike , you are not welcome.
Be warned!

I would like to read the official report /  facts and figures from Welsh Police that show proof of a recent increase in motorcyclists riding after drinking alcohol or taking drugs..............b@@@ocks !!!

It's the bl@@dy little chavs in Corsa's and the like that they should be concentrating on. Cannabis is regularly found being used among these drivers when stopped- checked by Police. They are fully aware that RPU / Road Poling Units are at an all time low thanks to government cut backs in Policing.

Filter past any amount of standing traffic on a summers day on your bike, ( especially on a motorway ) windows wound down on cars and I guarantee YOU will smell Cannabis wafting from some cars !!   
06-04-2015, 09:18 PM
c iom tt Offline

Threads: 16
One of my neighbours is a copper, and even he will not ride his bike into North Wales as he says the Police are ruthless with motorcyclists.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want something bad enough, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse
07-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Find Reply
Baldy Gaz Offline
Banned

Threads: 2
(07-04-2015, 10:26 AM)c iom tt Wrote: One of my neighbours is a copper, and even he will not ride his bike into North Wales as he says the Police are ruthless with motorcyclists.

I got talking to a copper a few years back (about 10) after he stopped me for my visor!!! He told me that friends of his who were in North Wales Police had sold there bikes because they were being stopped all the time by there colleagues. He advised me to stay well clear of the place at the weekend. I didn't get done for my visor 😊
13-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Find Reply