TEAM SUZUKI ECSTAR HEADS TO ARGENTINIAN GP
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TEAM SUZUKI ECSTAR HEADS TO ARGENTINIAN GP
[Image: suzukiecstarlogo.jpg]

After barely a week off from the second round at The Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Team SUZUKI ECSTAR is already arriving at Termas de Rio Hondo where on Sunday the Grand Prix of Argentina will be held.

The race in Texas gave solid points to Aleix Espargaro and Maverick Viñales, who both improved the positions they gained in Qatar, and they are now focused on fixing small technical problems that have affected their performances. The technical package they have at their disposal has seemed to perform well and the team is continuing its development plan.

While the whole crew went directly to Termas de Rio Hondo, Viñales had the chance of visiting the province of Jujuy, where he and some other riders from the three classes took part at the pre-event organised at Salinas Grandes, the fascinating salt plant that resembles a lunar landscape.

Aleix Espargaro:

“In Austin we made a solid weekend and we gained important points; now for Argentina I’m expecting some more improvements and consistency. This won’t be an easy track for us as it has a long straight, but there are also some technical parts where our chassis can make the difference. At the end, in the first race we ended with not such a big distance from the race winner. We will have to work again to close that gap and be as close as we can to the top. I like the track: last year I had a very good race, me and my team are working to fix the chattering problems that affected our performances in Qatar and Austin, so I believe we will be competitive at Termas de Rio Hondo.”

Maverick Viñales:

“I had the chance of visiting Salinas Grandes which has fascinating scenery, and now it’s time to get back focused on the race. I’m happy how what we did in Austin, entering Q2 and finishing the race in the top 10; not so far from the winner. For sure we need to work more on the bike to finalise the set-up, but most of all I need to improve my riding style and to better understand how to exploit my machine’s potential at its best. I’m confident we can make another good race in Argentina, I like the track and I’m very excited to get back riding”

[Image: suzukiargentina.jpg]

16-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Website Find Reply