Brookes predicts five-way scrap for Oulton Park victories
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Brookes predicts five-way scrap for Oulton Park victories
[Image: joshbrookespreoulton1.jpg]

Josh Brookes is expecting incredibly tough battles in the two races at Oulton Park this May Bank Holiday weekend (2/3/4 May) as the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship returns to Cheshire for the third round.

Brookes has scored podium finishes in three of the four races so far in the 2015 championship and after topping the official test at Oulton last Friday, the Milwaukee Yamaha rider arrives in a strong position ahead of the Bank Holiday third round.

Brookes said:

"This weekend at Oulton Park is going to be really close. The test last week was really positive for us and I feel that we have a good starting point for this weekend. I expect there is going to be the usual suspects going for the wins on Monday; Ellison has a good history of being fast at Oulton Park and so does Stuart Easton. Then you look at Kiyo who has had good results here in the past, then I hold the lap record, so that puts me into the mix and then obviously there is Shakey, so you have to expect him to be difficult to beat.

"It's going to be a good four or five-way battle at the front for the wins, but we are confident we can make some more improvements and then it is down to me, so there is a bit in myself too."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
29-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Website Find Reply