Bridewell back on the front row with Tyco BMW
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Bridewell back on the front row with Tyco BMW
[Image: bridewelloultonquali.jpg]

Tommy Bridewell overcame a problem during Datatag Qualifying at Oulton Park to score his first front row start of the season with the Tyco BMW team, just 0.014s adrift of pole-sitter Josh Brookes.

Bridewell has been hunting down the opposition all weekend and in qualifying he was unfazed after a problem saw the team working to resolve the issue in the early stages of the session. Bridewell was disappointed that the problem altered their session, but is feeling confident ahead of tomorrow's two races.

Bridewell said:

"It wasn't a bad qualifying for sure. We had a little issue with the power of the bike so I am struggling to feel happy about the session to be honest. I am a bit disappointed as I think if it was where it should have been we could have been stronger, but there you go and the front row will do for tomorrow. The bottom line is that today is qualifying and it is the races that count.

"The Tyco BMW have turned it around massively for me with some new parts and there is still work to do, but it is a long season and we need to start pulling our weight. I have come from the back and the front before, we just need to make a good start and go from there. We have good race pace on the zero tyre now and I think that should hopefully help us for tomorrow."

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]
03-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Website Find Reply